Stand Up Comedy Video - Appurv Gupta On Life of Engineers

Life of engineers is an all time best topic for making people laugh on stage and real life. Though the comedian here targets IITians, the video will appeal to every Indian engineer ever.

Appurv Gupta talks about the interesting email IDs we have, the experience of buy smartphones in India, the rot-learning that runs in the veins of all graduating students.

And he asks a serious question - What is wrong with us engineers?

This one is a sure-shot entertainer. Do watch it and leave your comments. 😉

Replies

• Sharvari Panchbhai
    Sharvari Panchbhai
    Hilarious jokes 😁😁
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Ultimate apple jokes...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Ultimate apple jokes...
    ...and DSLR / Photography jokes too 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    What this guy is doing 😁😁, This is total Atyachaar
    Capture

Everyone wants to do MBA, even from IIPM👍👍👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am sick of all the DSLR pho-tau-graphers who would create a Facebook page just for the sake of it and watermark photo of every insect and every leaf they come across.
    Was reminded of this video today. This guy nails it in his stand-up video perfectly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am about to expand my hosting business and I need some beta testers. If anyone is interested in testing web hosting service, let me know ;-) You need a...
The researchers from École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) and Haute Ecole Arc Institutes have participated in the development of a single-use contact lenses for the early detection of glaucoma....
Mahindra Two Wheelers India has launched a new ride for the Indian roads with Mahindra Rodeo UZO 125. Priced at Rs. 47,957 - the new top-end two wheeler packs inside...
There were times when we had to call people to wish them on their birthday. Now, all you need to do is just 'whatsapp' them your wishes. You don't have...
I want to know ,,, If i use dc motors (which are dc motor cum power generator).. will it be enough for lifting up a structure (Quadcopter). i mean, do...