Staad Pro

Basically I'm using Staad Pro to answer a report which is "Effect of cracking on Stiffness of RC Frames" Parametres are given L=6m H=3m B=0.3 D=0.6 at 100% there's no cracking at 20% cracking the height will be 0.2 x the 3 at 30% 0.3 x 3 etc the same for the D which is depth at 100% no cracking at 80% 0.8 x 0.6 etc main problem is Staad Pro has no cracking analysis, how do I observe/input all of this in to staad pro, anyone got a clear tutorial, also what am I exactly doing, is it a beam? or 3 beams stacked together to make a frame, like what is it, what do I click to start from start to finish would be very helpful and what am I looking for, what am Is the teacher looking to see, because in graph at the end is it bending moment?? the terminology of the program is so confusing, from nodes to supports just brain freezes me, help would be really helpful please

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an EE student interested mainly in computer hardware. I am trying to think of a senior project idea that involves CPU or GPU. The project typically involves 2...
Hallo All, I need some description about the some Reflection of wires in communication. I have attached the Picture of My question Along with Answers for details so I shall...
I need some description about the some TTL based Logic. I have attached the Picture of My question Along with Answers for details so I shall be really grateful to...
Artificial computation and our neural effort go hand in hand to act as a supporting system for the other. While humans made a silicon mind to run faster and process...
Howdy everyone! I hope the new year is bringing in lot of happiness and joy to you. I thought I'd let you know what's happening behind the scenes at CrazyEngineers...