Staad pro for analysis of hydropower components

have anyone here done the analysis of hydropower components using staad pro, if yes can u provide me some tutorials regarding that??

Replies

• KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    I am not working on this. if you share your requirement exactly. which of the part in hydro power.?? let me try to find.
  • sabind007
    sabind007
    i need it from weir to powerhouse..
    that includes weir, gravel trap, desander, canal, anchor blocks and powerhouse also machine foundation of powerhouse...
    i'll be very thankful if u can provide me the tutorials 😀
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    sorry for the belated reply.

I don't think descander can be modeled in STAAD. You can try with ANSYS etc.
    I hope gravel trap is a collection of gravel similar we can find the race tracks. I don't know is'nt really required??

Machine foundation you can do with STAAD foundation software or you can do manually also. you required all the details like machine vibration frequency, static, dynamic etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Braid Art Labs has come up with a new plug-in called MeshFusion for MODO 701 - one of the most powerful integrated package for 3D modeling, animation, sculpting, effects and...
Nerds among us will remember Star Trek's famous “replicator”, using which Captain Picard could order tea. In an attempt to bringing future in the present, Anjan Contractor, a mechanical engineer...
Engineers at IIT Madras have rolled up sleeves to put an end to the load shedding problems in India. A pilot project taken up at IIT will aim at totally...
Hello folks, Name: now you must be knowing my name 😉 Its Pratik Thorat *Engineering Trade: Computer Science (Don't know why but I choose this one) Location: Mumbai *Occupation: currently...
Samsung ZEQ 9000 could very well be the much awaited phone from Samsung featuring the Tizen operating system. The screenshot of the phone is making rounds on the social media...