Spy Robotic Vehicle

simba1992 submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Spy robot that can climb stairs

This is a strong robotic vehicle which can climb stairs , having a camera which can send wireless stream directly to your mobile aur laptop browser. Vehicle can automatically detect motion around it and can point camera in that direction.
Please watch this video.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• gowthaman A
    gowthaman A
    NICE...
    really good innovation..
    may i know that it works even under the jammer..
    and is it possible to control if it in the signal jammered places..
  • Ashvin Ashok
    Ashvin Ashok
    gowthaman A
    NICE...
    really good innovation..
    may i know that it works even under the jammer..
    and is it possible to control if it in the signal jammered places..
    Question well asked Gowthaman. At first place, Jammer works with a set of pre-defined frequencies which block the signals ( You can check in spectrum bandwidth released by ITU ). However we can implement a frequency ( Typically Peer to Peer communication ) which is similar to wireless devices like walkie talkie ( for simpler examples ) where the device in the robot will be set to a particular frequency based on FDM technology. Using a similar FDM device connected to a laptop will not have any disruption in communicating with the robot and laptop. But if same is used in mobile, Jammer has the possibility of blocking !!
  • Rahul99
    Rahul99
    Watched the video. This is awsome.
    Although, I didn't quite understand how it turns. I expected turning of the axle (and wheels). But I guess it employs some diff method. Could you please explain?
  • vunnamrahul
    vunnamrahul
    simply superb project...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pansonic has strengthened its line of powerful toughpads with a new 7-inch tablet named 'Panasonic Toughpad FZ-B2', introduced as the company's most flexible Android-powered business tablet yet. As we take...
I would like to purchase few linux stickers for my laptop. Something like : https://www.unixstickers.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=KDE The shipping charge is at peak. So, it would be better if I purchase same...
Posted by Roopa Shyamasundara on FB. Quote: It has increasingly become accepted that emotional intelligence is an important factor in our success and happiness, not only at work, but in...
https://www.ijert.org/call-for-paper/international-journal-of-engineering-call-for-papers
Hi All, Not sure if this discussion already exists. Can we all discuss about new app ideas or possible improvements we can suggest to existing apps to make it more...