Spreading the word about CE through Orkut - I'm doing it!

Hi Everone,

After making 16,000 members we have to take it forward.๐Ÿ˜Ž
I think orkut is one of most famous websites, so we should make use of it..

There are already existing communities about crazy engineers.
I will be joining one of it and then I can invite my friends to it. I think that's what social networking is all about ๐Ÿ˜.

So what are you waiting for, just jump on Orkut;-).

Replies

• kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Also we can add a link to CE in our profile and also scrap to most of our friends about CE.๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yay! Analytics shows we've about 3% of our traffic through Orkut referrals!

Shall we expect it go shoot up to 10%? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good initiative Kedarkj. Let's hope we pull in lot of new CEans from Orkut ๐Ÿ˜‰ !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No response here? I was thinking we have a huge number of CEans who regularly access Orkut social networking site.

Can we spread the word about us through Orkut?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Orkut? *chokes*

Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh well, if we can't beat them, take advantage of them.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Facebook is another pretty popular place too. Maybe someone can make a "Crazy Engineers" group thingy. But don't expect me to join it ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Orkut? *chokes*

Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh well, if we can't beat them, take advantage of them.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Facebook is another pretty popular place too. Maybe someone can make a "Crazy Engineers" group thingy. But don't expect me to join it ๐Ÿ˜›
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Yay, we aren't trying to beat anyone. We're just, you know, hmm, 'using' them

[Btw, I'm not on Orkut or Facebook ๐Ÿ˜]
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    No one has created a community in orkut..best is to create a community now.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, have linkback to our beloved site in your signatures/profiles/scraps etc. That's allowed, I guess ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Not to rain on your parade or anything, but Biggie and Mods, someone amongst you need to be on orkut/facebook.

Simply because of one reason - How do I know which community on facebook/orkut to join?

I just did a search of crazyengineers, and wait for it ... there are over a 1000 communities by that string. How would I know which is the Real McCoy? Its kind of misleading, dont you think?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    orkut is good to spread CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Every one, It is immense pleasure to meet all you in this technical forum. I have a basic query in strength of materials This is about of short beam...
Hello engineers,i am doing UG in EEE..am in third year...i need some ideas from you..if u wish to provide some ideas please reply....it must be something different...i need help from...
Have you ever come across any blog that you think is the best? Well, share the link with all of us here. Condition: One blog per post. Don't club more...
hi engineers,,am doing UG in EEE..third year...i need some ideas from you...something great and different..budget is about 200 US dollars..if u have any ideas share with me...i need your help...
Final Year Projects:- iMacro Technologies provides Real Time Projects for Final year students in following techniques Java J2ee Dot Net WebServer Pro E Embedded Network Security Plagiarism GPS Mobile communication...