Spice Stellar Nhance 2 Mi-437 Launched In India - Price, Specs & Features Revealed

Spice Mobiles India has launched a new smartphone called the Spice Stellar Nhance 2 Mi-437 today. Priced at Rs. 5,899, the Spice Stellar Nhance 2 features a a 4-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution 800 x 480 pixels. Powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor, the Nhance 2 has 512 MB RAM and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. On the Spice Nhance 2 tech specs list, you will find a 3 megapixel rear camera with a LED flash and a front facing camera which is 1.3 megapixel one. The Spice Stellar Nhance 2 has an internal storage of 4GB which can be expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.

stellar-nhance-2-mi-437

When it comes to connectivity, the Spice Stellar Nhance 2 features 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS. Apart from that, it is features a dual SIM support (3G + 3G) with Dual Standby.
The device which is 10.2mm thick and weighs 108 grams draws its energy from a 1400 mAh Li-ion battery. The device is only available in Black color variant. The phone is listed on Saholic and the retailer is promising delivery after October 16. That's pretty much everything we know about the smartphone right now. Let us know your thoughts in comments.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google India has launched the HP Chromebook 14 in India. Featuring the Intel's 4th generation Dual-Core 1.1 GHz Haswell processor, the HP Chromebook 14 was first released back in September...
I was wondering if there's any way or hack to access whatsapp online via desktop or laptop. I've been told that one of the way is to install an Android...
Quote In November 2013, the University of Southampton will be running its first MOOC (Massive Open Online Course). This will enable anyone to study online, for free, wherever they are...
Friend I laterally don’t know what this stuff is called a filter or something but I need a circuit or transducers arrangement which can equalize flow of current through given...
The man who has helped me most in my difficult times is Mr. Zamoor, a so called 'Muslim'. He has been like my elder brother for so many years, advising,...