Spice Stellar Mi438 Brings OGS, 1.3 GHz Dual Core, 3G Dual SIM Support At Rs. 5,199

Indian smartphone maker Spice Mobility has introduced a new budget friendly smartphone called the Spice Stellar Glide Mi438. Featuring OGS (One-Glass-Solution), which makes it slimmer, this smartphone packs cogent hardware for its price tag. The Glide Mi438 comes with GMS (Google Mobile Services) certification. It also has Spice Cloud service for secure and extra cloud storage. You can know more about OGS from the video at the end.

stellar-glide-Mi438

Moving on to the technical specifications - Spice Stellar Glide Mi438 has a 1.3 GHz dual core processor paired with a 512 MB of RAM and features Android 4.2. In storage section-it has a 4GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD card. In addition, this smartphone is backed by a 2GB cloud storage provided by Spice Cloud Services. Glide Mi438 has a 2MP rear and 1.3 MP front cameras on board. Speaking of the display, it flaunts a 4.0” capacitive touch display based OGS technology.

Coming to the other necessary utilities of a smartphone - Glide Mi438 is a Dual SIM smartphone, both the SIMs supports 3G. It also features a FM radio, WiFI, Bluetooth, G-sensor and A-GPS. This phone is topped-up by a 1350 mAh battery, which gives a standby of 170 hours.

T.M.Ramakrishnan, CEO, Devices, Spice Retail Ltd. believes that, Stellar Glide is a power-driven device in terms of its processor and expandable storage (up to 32 GB). This phone with GMS certification is another potent effort from them (Spice) in exceeding consumer expectations. All these features of Glide Mi438 come under a price tag of Rs. 5,199 and it will be available in all retail stores across India. How many of you guys would like to buy this phone at Rs. 5,199? Share your views through your comments.

Source: Spice introduces Stellar Glide with OGS screen -- Avian Media | PRLog

Replies

• Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    2MP rear camera?seriously?
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Yup, atleast 3MP would be better at this price...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

public String getUserID(String usernmae, String password) { String flag = ""; try { if (true) { socket = new Socket("localhost", 1111); dos = new DataOutputStream(socket.getOutputStream()); dos.writeUTF("SignIn"); dos.writeUTF(username); dos.writeUTF(password); dis =...
Currently, Indian smartphone market is flooded with tablets and phones from big brands to domestic vendors. Within 10 days, iBall has released a smartphone- iBall Andi 4.5T Cobalt2 and a...
Is RSA algorithm the best method for decifering information??
I had a dream of becoming a school teacher since my childhood.But after class 10th I decided to go for engineering. Now I think that was a immature decision due...
It's no secret that Amazon Phone is coming in June and the latest leaks in the media hint at awesomeness this phone would bring to the masses. Amazon was reported...