Spice Smart Pulse Smartwatch Priced At Rs. 4,999 - Features Voice Calling, Dual SIM Support & More

Spice Digital Limited, previously known as Cellebrum Technologies Limited is popular for launching android smartphones and tablets at reasonable prices. This time, Spice has launched its first, low cost smart watch Smart Pulse M 9010 at jaw dropping price of Rs. 4,999. The unprecedented and remarkable feature of this smart watch is that it can be used as a standalone phone with dual SIM support. The wearable phone will be exclusively available on HomeShop 18 from 11th July.

call

The smart watch measures 41.7 X 53.7 X 13.6 mm with a 4 cm touchscreen having a low resolution of 240×320 pixels. With the battery capacity of 420 mAh, the device can be paired with Android smartphones via Bluetooth. The multi-functional device can also be used to make and receive calls, displays call logs, read and write text messages and to play songs (MP3, WAV, Midi formats) and FM Radio. The smart watch allows the users to view notifications of the social media apps installed on the devices paired with it.

music

Smart Pulse has a rear camera to capture the images. Allowing the additional support of memory card of capacity up to 8 GB, the device has personal information management applications like alarm, calculator and BT Notifier. The processor details and built in storage capacity are not disclosed by the company until now.

bluetooth

Spice is offering a free Bluetooth headset for pairing the watch with android smartphones. The smart watch will be available in black and blue color. Accessories include three colored interchangeable wrist bands.

The Smart Pulse does not have email features and does not support 3G network. Unlike other smart watches, it depends on slower GPRS or 2G networks. The Bluetooth notification app has to be downloaded from the official Spice website for android smartphones to pair it with Smart Pulse.

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    The company seems to have offered the deal of the decade. It has got good battery life and instead of being just a notification device, it is a complete phone. The only question that remains to answer is the Spice Smart Pulse Smartwatch is cheap as well as cheerful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am Vinodh Reddy Chennu, Mechanical Engineering Student, Studying final year at BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus, Web Designer and an article writer. I am the editor-in-chief of www.me-mechanicalengineering.com
Intra-uterine devices (IUDs) offer sure-shot method for reversible birth control but these require clinic visits and outpatient procedures that certainly no one would enjoy. Massachusetts-based startup MicroCHIPS has made a...
The Netherlands Vs. Argentina semi final match today will decide who'll face the German salvo in the final of FIFA 2014. I'm starting this live-chat thread to let all our...
This is making news on social media and I thought we'd collect comments from our fellow CEans.
As manufacturers around the world are sprinting towards getting the wearables (especially the smartwatches) on their portfolio, here we have a product titled 'Trendy Style L12S OLED Bluetooth Bracelet Watch'...