SPICE MODEL Of PLL?

is there any link for the spice model of pll(phase locked loop)....

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I have not used PLL for any application. As the name implies the controller output phase is locked to the input signal.
    May be these will help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    sir..basically im designing an custom ic in multisim software...it accepts only (* *.cir) files...the above link which you have provided above has a model in it...if i use that..it gives me the warning message as displayed below...(i am new to spice models...)😔

Section: A
    Warning: the model data of an analog component must be in one of the formats:
    with 2 pins or 4 pins
    .Subckt
    .Model D with 2 pins
    .Model NPN with 3 pins
    .Model PNP with 3 pins
    .Model NJF
    .Model PJF
    .Model NMOS
    .Model PMOS
    .Model NMF
    .Model PMF
    .Model SW with 4 pins
    .Model LTRA with 4 pins
    .Model URC with 3 pins.
    .Model _code_model_name_(_Param.).
    Continue?

please give me directions...!!!!!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Sufficient Grace
    sir..basically im designing an custom ic in multisim software...it accepts only (* *.cir) files...the above link which you have provided above has a model in it...if i use that..it gives me the warning message as displayed below...(i am new to spice models...)😔
    Section: A
    Warning: the model data of an analog component must be in one of the formats:
    with 2 pins or 4 pins
    .Subckt
    Continue?

please give me directions...!!!!!
    My experience with controls is as an end user in process control as a ChemE. This did involve working with electronics people to develop application specific controls. My role ended with giving a design brief on what was the performance expected and any alarms/alerts needed in case of abnormal situations.
    While doing this one does pick up a smattering of what the developers are doing. That is a far cry from being able to give you the kind of help needed. From a common sense point, the warning is only alerting you to provide input data on components in a particular form for that specific model in that link.

You have to go to some one in your line for expert help.
    Probably #-Link-Snipped-# can help.
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    thank you sir....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sorry for the late reply #-Link-Snipped-# Sir !

Are you looking for Pspice model ? PLL might be easily available for MATLAB Simulink. But I have not deep knowledge into that.

You looking for any specific chip?
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Harshad Italiya
    Sorry for the late reply #-Link-Snipped-# Sir !

Are you looking for Pspice model ? PLL might be easily available for MATLAB Simulink. But I have not deep knowledge into that.

You looking for any specific chip?
    sir im trying to implement fsk demodulator (using pll) in multisim.but i cant find pll in multisim software..so i tried customizing it in component wizard of multisim.there im in need of a spice model of pll to implement it...
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Check this thread out -> #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iBall has launched yet another tablet in its Slide series with a new 3G enabled, Windows 8.1 OS running tablet named 'iBall Slide WQ32'. The new 8-inch tablet comes as...
Lenovo India has today launched a new Android tablet in the market with Lenovo S5000. Running on Android Jelly Bean 4.2 operating system, the S5000 will be upgradable to Android...
Vedantu is an EdTech company founded by Vamsi Krishna, Saurabh Saxena and Pulkit Jain, all IITians who are also teachers. Vamsi Krishna completed his B.Tech from IIT Bombay in the...
is anyone online from computer science and engineering dprmt?? i am having some questions about career..please do reply
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 has been launched in India at a price of Rs. 12,990 to take on with the likes of Xiaomi Mi3 and Moto G (2nd Gen), both...