Sony's New Headphones MDR-XB450 & MDR-XB250 Launched In India Along With MDR-AS200 Earphones

Sony India has today expanded its range of audio devices in India by launching two new headphones and earphones. Sony's headphones have been quite the popular choice for the young Indian market and with the two new headphones are for the bass-lovers among the music enthusiasts. The Sony MDR-X450 headphone is priced at Rs. 1490, whereas the Sony MDR-X250 headphone is priced at Rs. 2190. The cheapest among the lot is the MDR-AS200 earphone, which is designed for those who love to listen music while jogging or in daily workout sessions at the gym, comes at Rs. 790.

Starting with the Sony MDR-XB450, we have a headphone styled in a metal housing with 5 color options – black, white, red, blue and yellow. The headphone delivers a 5Hz-22000Hz frequency response and features a 30mm dynamic driver unit that offers high quality, powerful sound with high bass levels. The overall design of the headphones is slim and the swivel folding style gives it a sporty look, while making a perfect portable partner for traveling needs. Among other features that stand out, there's pressure-relieving earpad and Sony's new acoustic design. This headphone's predecessor, the MDR-XB400 which has been selling in the Indian market for quite some time now, was available only in 2 color options and is priced at Rs. 1,350.

Next in line is the Sony MDR-XB250 headphone, which also features the same sound quality as the MDR-XB450. For flexibility of storage, the headphone comes with a slim, swivel folding style. Available in two color options - the Sony MDR-XB250 looks cool in black as well as white.

sony-india-mdr-xb450-headphones
Last but not the least on the audio device list today is the Sony MDR-AS200 earphone, which is being advertised as the earphone for active sports lovers. Thanks to the lightweight design with clip-on facility, the MDR-AS200 earphones are great for your fitness runs. Featuring a 13.5mm high sensitivity driver, the MDR-AS200 earphones feature water resistance and are sweat proof. Also on the tech specs list, is an adjustable ear loop that fits a wide range of ear sizes. Available in two color options - orange and blue, the MDR-AS200 earphones are priced at Rs. 790 in India.

All the 3 audio devices come with a flat serrated cord for a tangle-free experience while on-thego. Soon becoming available in all Sony Centers and major electronic stores across India, the exact availability dates of the headphones are not yet out. What are your thoughts on the new Sony headphones? Share with us in comments below.s

Replies

• Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Being a bass-head, I found SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS the best headphone for me.

However reviews for MDR-AS200 says it is prone to moisture (sweat). Waiting to see if anyone is used that while working out.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    With the features supported on a price near and below 1500, this seems to be a exciting deal.

If you compare the price of this Sony headphone with best in class (Sennheiser, Denon, Bose) this would seems like complete value for money.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone please explain me how the following diagram works?
A group of scientists at the Queen Mary University in London has joined hands with Nokia to develop a technology that may enable the cacophony of the traffic noise to...
Hi this is govind,from vizag.pressent completed my graduate,but iam not satisfied with my knowledge on our subjects.i want to know it in a understandable way,guys please share
I taught of buying a wireless mouse, my laptop is SONY VAIO 3rd generation and the wireless mouse which i taught of buying is "Dell WM314 Wireless Laser Mouse (Black)"...
Reliance Digital has launched a new smartphone in its Reconnect series called Reliance Reconnect RPSPE4701, powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor, that runs a slightly old Android 4.2.2...