Sony Xperia Z Tablet Now Available For Pre-Order In India

Sony Xperia Tablet Z which made its first appearance at the Consumer Electronics Show in US earlier this year is now available in India for pre-order. The model up for sale has 16GB storage along with Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity. Flipkart, Snapdeal and Infibeam are offering the device which is set to release next month at Rs 44,990 approximately. Xperia Tablet Z runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and is thinner than rivals like iPad and Google Nexus 10 at 6.9mm. The tablet has a shockproof, dust resistant and waterproof body, which makes it less prone to damage.

xperia-z-tablet

The 10.1-inch TFT touchscreen comes with Mobile Bravia Engine 2 display technology and image resolution of 1920x1200p. A 1.5GHz quad-core processor is the core of the device, accompanied with 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and microSD support of up to 32GB. The 8.1MP camera is supported by Exmor R imaging technology and LED flash. Sony's proprietary S-Force virtual surround sound technology is also included in the tablet for enhanced audio quality. Powered by a mighty 6,000mAh battery, Xperia Tablet Z offers 4G LTE connectivity as well as standard options like 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB. The last two Sony tablets didn't do so well in market, but maybe third time's the charm.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NX CAD or CATIA!! which one of them is better software to learn and in demand nowadays???
​ I like this Kickstart project that aims to combine your RC car with Quadrocopter. The end design indeed is awesome and it works! I already see the design being...
Japanese engineers are planning to turn Dotonbori Canal in Osaka, Japan into an 800m x 12m outdoor swimming pool. Once completed, it'd be the largest outdoor swimming pool in the...
For those who aren’t aware, Wardriving is the act of searching for Wi-Fi wireless networks by a person in a moving vehicle, using a portable computer, smartphone or personal digital...
1) maybe the title says it all. what i want to know is that how does the electrolytic capacitor used in induction motors, get fagged out ?, that is to...