Sony Xperia XA Dual Available For Sale In India At Rs. 20,990

The smartphone will be available via online and offline retailer platforms at Rs. 20990 in line with company’s commitment to make the device available by the third week of June. It is listed for purchase via Amazon India at Rs. 20,990. On specifications front, Xperia XA Dual runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with company's UI on top. The dual SIM smartphone (4G + 4G) further features a 5-inch HD 720 × 1280 pixels resolution display, powered by Mobile Bravia engine 2.
sony-xperia-xa-dual-smartphone

It houses 16 GB of built-in storage paired with 2 GB of RAM and provision for expandable storage up to 200 GB via microSD card. On photography front it packs a 13-megapixel camera with Exmor RS for mobile sensor, hybrid autofocus, and LED flash with an 8-megapixel front camera. Powered by a 2300 mAh battery, the device measures 143.6 x 66.8 x 7.9 mm and weighs 138 grams.
xperia-xa-dual-1

The launch offers for the Xperia XA Dual include Rs. 2,700 worth of free content in the form of a three-month subscription to Sony Liv, a three-month subscription to Hungama Play, and Kindle ebooks worth Rs. 1,000.

Sony earlier this month also launched Xperia X Dual at Rs. 48,990.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Following the path laid by major smartphone manufacturers like Samsung, Coolpad today launched its own version of the virtual reality headset, the 'Cool VR 1X'. The notable point about the...
It's been two months since the launch of a new 'Videos You Might Like' channel in the Explore Tab in Instagram. Ever since people have been stuck with Instagram even...
Hello, i am the mechanical engineering student . I am planning to do project on solar energy is anyone has any innovative idea please let me know
I am a fresher with a bachelor degree in mechanical and have an opportunity as a graduate trainee in an contract based organisation related to works on hydraulics. So please...