Sony Xperia E4G Dual Price In India, Specs And More

Sony Corporation has announced the launch of its new mid-budget Android smartphone called Xperia E4G in India. Having a 1.5 GHz Quad Core (MediaTek MT6732) processor at is core, the phone's front is adorned by a 4.7" touchscreen display with 960 x 540 pixel resolution, well protected by a scratch-resistant glass. As the name suggests, the new Xperia phone comes with Dual SIM cards. According to the company, the major USP of the phone is its battery life. The 2300 mAh battery that sits inside a 10.8 mm thick body, offers talk time of ~13+ hours. With Sony Stamina mode activated, the phone's battery is said to last 6 hours of HD video playback and 48 hours of music playing.

Sony is popular for bringing high-end cameras in their phones, however, the Xperia E4G Dual sports just an above average 5 megapixel snapper on the rear sporting 4x digital zoom. The camera is capable of recording 1080 pixel HD videos and comes with a plethora of settings for better picture quality. On the front, there's a 2 megapixel camera for capturing selfies or making video calls back home.

sony-xperia-e4g-dual-india-launch

The user's storage & processing needs are catered to using 1 GB RAM, 8 GB flash memory (expandable upto 32 GB via microSD). Among the various connectivity options, all the basics are covered with the presence of Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi and WiFi Hotspot functionality, aGPS, USB High speed 2.0 and Micro USB support. Moreover, the Sony smartphone features support for GPRS/EDGE (2G), UMTS HSPA (3G) as well as (LTE) 4G.

A glance at the specs list will tell you that the Xperia E4G can be compared to the The Second Generation MOTO E Features Rumored With Leaked Specs Sheet, which offers similar specs at a much lower price of Rs. 7,999 only. It therefore does not need to be told that the phone will face really serious competitions from its rivals in the overcrowded India Android phone market.

What are your thoughts on the Xperia E4G Dual's launch in India? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Unlike earlier Xperia versions, this time Sony has not concentrated on the camera (which was there forte all the way). This time, they have concentrated on other functionalities like better battery life, Sony stamina mode, scratch-less glass and dual sim.

With all these, they have kept the price under check and may give tough time to Moto E

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Russian President Putin wants to build RSS: 'Russian Space Station'. Calling it an 'economic necessity', Putin said that in the longer term, the Russian Space Station is going to be...
Hi I am ECE engineer, currently working with MNC as softwre testing domain(happy for it 👍). I have 1 year experience in embedded development as well.. I just wwanted to...
Most homegrown brands are facing a tough time with Chinese brands like Xiaomi and Lenovo sweeping the entire market with their heavily loaded Android smartphones offered at extremely cheap prices....
phpStorm is my favorite IDE on Mac OSX. I was trying to port color settings from TextMate using the TextMate Bundles importer and in the process totally messed up my...
Hi I joined as a associate software programer in a product based company they are providing training on visual webicefaces framework can anybody tell me where can i find tutorials...