Sony Xperia C4 And Xperia C4 Dual 'PROselfie' Smartphones: Specs Overview

Sony Mobile has announced the launch of its next generation selfie smartphones called ‘Xperia C4 and Xperia C4 Dual’ as the successor of Xperia C3 that was launched in July, last year. Xperia C4 (with single SIM or dual SIM) is a slim and sleek device in black, white or standout mint finish with a host of many user friendly features. Like Xperia C3, C4 boasts 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The secondary camera comes with Exmor R image sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens (with 80-degree field of view), superior Auto mode and LED flash support for taking sharp and clear snaps in any light.

Sony-Xperia-C4-And-Xperia C4-Dual

Heading to the technical specifications, Xperia C4 has 5.5 inch full-HD IPS display that renders a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It also features Sony’s TV technology– Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 and super vivid-mode. Running on the latest Android Lollipop 5.0 operating system, the smartphone is powered by advanced octa-core (MediaTek MT6752) processor clocked at 1.7 GHz. The 64-bit processor is coupled with ARM Mali760 GPU for providing ultra-fast performance. Talking about the storage, Xperia C4 houses 2 GB RAM, 16 GB of internal storage (expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card). The smartphone packs long-lasting battery with a capacity of 2600 mAh, which offers talk time of about 12 hours 47 min and standby time up to 682 hours.

Sony-Xperia-C4-And-Xperia-C4-Dual-Selfie

On the rear side, there is 13-megapixel camera with HDR (for photos and videos) and autofocus features. Other camera features include 4x digital zoom, full HD video recording (1080p), Image stabilizer, Geotagging and Red-eye reduction. The 7.9 mm thick handset measures 150.3 mm in length and 77.4 mm in width. It weighs a modest 147 g. The connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.1, NFC (makes C4 compatible with more than 195 Sony NFC-enabled devices), GLONASS, Miracast, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and aGPS. Xperia C4 also comes with built-in LTE/4G modem and is optimized to work with 3G (UMTS HSPA) and 2G (GSM GPRS/EDGE). However, the LTE (4G) enabled handsets will not be available in all markets.

Xperia C4 will hit the selected markets from this June. However, the pricing details are not disclosed yet. What are your thoughts about the new smartphone? Please share your views with us in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• TheSilverTelegram
    TheSilverTelegram
    Hello Sharvi. We are a Public Relations firm representing the EasyFinder, and we were wondering if you would be interested in writing a review on this product to post.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    If you have any questions or want more information please let me know.
    Thank You,
    Erin MacLean
    The Silver Telegram

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spice Mobiles has added a new budget phone in the market named 'Spice Stellar 405' launched at price Rs. 3,299. The dual-SIM phone is powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon...
A team of engineers from Swanson School of Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh have put their heads together to create a new 'synthetic polymer gel' that could be used...
Diabetes is spreading throughout the world like a wildfire. It's one thing to make a strong determination to 'fix' your unhealthy lifestyle and other thing to actually implement your rock...
In the age of smartphones there are high chances you might hold on to your smart phone for a year or two. So going for a device which can match...
Hello, I am currently writing a report about future careers I would be interested in. For my report I chose to do Computer Engineering and I am require to find...