Sony Walkman WH Series Combines Digital Music Player, Headphones & Speakers

Sony has a lot of expertise in the portable digital music player segment with its extensive range of Walkmans, headphones and speakers. Many of you must have bought either one or all of the above mentioned products at any point of your life, but what if you wanted all those features in one package? Sony has the answer with its range of Walkman WH Series that combines the features of the three products in a stylish avatar. Available in 4GB and 16GB variants it can store and playback MP3, WMA, AAC-LC, and Linear PCM file formats. To indulge in a surround sound experience, just put the headphones down on your neck and with a press of a button you activate the xLOUD speakers.

Sony WH (1)
Sony WH (2) Sony WH (5) Sony WH (3) Sony WH (4)

Even though these models are wireless, Sony bundles a cable that helps you to listen tracks from your tablet and smartphone. This feature had been missed out of the #-Link-Snipped-# where you were stuck with the music stored on the onboard memory only. Sony claims that WH Series of Walkman will last up to 20 hours music on a full charge and offer 60 minutes of playback from a quick 3 minute charge. To cater your listening preferences Sony has included sound modes like dynamic, enhanced bass, clear bass and sustained mid-to-high range vocals. As usual Sony has not divulged details regarding its price and availability, but we are sure these Walkmans aren’t going to be cheap.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    If the features promised are true then people who lovemusic wont think of money.The quick charge facility and battery feature is quite astonishing.
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    i don't think they will be available at a cheaper price!!!!!!
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    The gadget is really good, considering it can act as speakers too..However, I'm little doubtful of the charging, just 3 minute charging and it would last for 60 minutes😨 Plus, let's wait for Sony to reveal it's price 👀
  • marcel Ripke
    marcel Ripke
    Sure it won't be cheap, but still the price wouldn't be my first reason of not buying this. I would rather have a headphone with a more slim design. I like the inovation of new possibilities, but still the design is a bit out dated.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I want to learn about BackTrack OS Just downloaded BackTrack 5 R3 from the official site https://www.backtrack-linux.org/downloads/ I want to learn it from scratch.. Does anyone have any idea...
Spark-Renault SRT_01E is a pure technical innovation in the field of Automobile. As all us know there are F1 championships held every year for gasoline powered F1 cars but from...
Recently viewed a video on youtube of Phonebloks. It's uber awesome, so I thought, I should share with fellow CEans : For more visit : https://www.phonebloks.com/ Drop your opinions/views below....
Can anyone make me clear about use of volatile keyword in java ? I would appreciate if one can give related examples ? Thanks in advance
It looks like this years recruitment is being ruled by Accenture which is making big bulk offers to the students. At VIT aka Vellore Institute Of Technology, Accenture recruited about...