Sony GTK-N1BT Wireless Speaker Supports NFC. Price in India Is Rs 16,990/-

Sony GTK-N1BT wireless speakers were first exhibited by the company at IFA, Berlin earlier this month. The speakers have finally hit Indian shores and have been priced at Rs 16,990/-. The speaker featuring inbuilt NFC and Bluetooth can potentially deliver up to 100W music, and includes a 60W subwoofer bass speaker. It equips two front-facing speakers (20W each), and includes USB port with plug and play support. It shows off its awesome with multi-color LED lights. The dimensions of the speaker measure 554 x 213x 280mm, and it weighs nearly 8.75 kgs.

sony-wireless-speaker-gtk n1bt

Sony GTK-N1BT wireless speakers support FM radio and are compatible with devices like iPod, iPhone, Walkman (over USB). The speaker supports a majority of audio formats including MP3, WAV, WMA and AAC.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    both pricing and weight seems to be bit heavy so ordinary middle class people cant touch it. 100w power is astonishing and what about the input?whether it is a battery powered or a wired?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Q. xyz+xyz+xyz=zzz Find the value of xyz? condition: values of xyz must be same throughout the expression.
Hi, i'm studying btech 4 year mechanical in India. I am preparing to write Gre as i'm interested in doing ms in US. As i went through many articles ,...
Maruti Suzuki has yet again made its comeback by introducing all new Maruti Suzuki’s “Swift XDI” edition which will be a limited one and we feel sorry because this cute...
Google has always been on the forefront of pursuing innovation in technology (hardware and software), and now they are venturing into a new domain which includes looking for improvements and...
We all have been waiting for Grand Theft Auto V for more than a year with Rockstar Games putting up teasers quite often and building up the excitement. With it's...