Sony Ericsson T280 interfacing with 8051

Hi,
I have heard that T230 can be interfaced with 8051 by using serial communication through data cable. But the set is not available in market.T280 is available in market.I have never done interfacing of any mobile with 8051.

Now,I want to interface T280 with 8051 by using serial communication. is it possible or not. if, then how can be done interfacing.is there any difference between T230 interfacing with 8051.

Thanks
Sukhdeep Singh

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I want to extract image from the .avi file & save the images into jpg format. I had gone through some matlab functions like getframe() etc, but was unable...
Hi guys, This thread is delicated to shalini and all CEans 😉 In this forum we are going to discuss the various security issues (as far as I know 😒)...
We've run down the top 10 Windows 7 features and the best new features in the RC, but after using Windows 7 exclusively for a week straight, the real goods...
We've been hearing reports all morning of outages across the Googleverse, and while no one at Lifehacker HQ has been affected, that doesn't mean no one else has. Google's App...
hi i'm a B. Tech. computer science student from Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur. I've just completed 2nd year..and i've got 2 nd half months' break. during these vacations i've...