Sony Ericsson Nozomi Features Leaked

As you might already know, #-Link-Snipped-#! Well for die hard Sony Ericsson fans, here is some great news! SE will launch 11 Experias with this (believed-to-be) mind blowing OS!

The one Experia that caught my attention is the one which is code-named as Nozomi (first meant to be released only in Japan). This phone was rumored till a few days back, everyone had only foggy ideas about this monster. That was till a few days back. Now, its leak time! The Nozomi will truly be a monster, with its dual-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz, 1GB RAM, and 32GB of internal storage. You cannot add any extra storage space though.

[​IMG]

Along with the promise of great processing speed, Nozomi promises better possibilities with the camera area, with a 12 megapixel Exmor R camera; Exmor C-MOS will be a truly awesome addition! The camera is something in which SE innovates (remember Cybershot?).

Talking about the screen, this capacitive touchscreen will be of a size as massive as 4.3 inches, with a resolution of 1280x720. Think about it, that means it will be a 342ppi screen, think how vivid it can be! The screen will make the monster look reeeeally monstrous! The whole system will be powered by a mAh battery.

And as every Sony Ericsson phone has its own signature defect (pardon me SE lovers, I am an SE fan too, but the truth is the truth!), this phone’s rumors also show the defects. The first problem is the non-extendibility of the memory storage space (well, for most of people, 32GB would be fine, but for those who really don’t need that much, what will they do? They have to pay for the 32, even if they don’t need it!). And as if that was not enough, SE is following Apple’s methodology, this phone will have a micro-SIM. Now will you welcome this, fellow SE lovers? Tell me, was it lack of space that they resorted to put in this? I strongly believe that a 4.3 inch screen would allow a lot of board area, may be enough for a normal SIM card. Well, they may have some justifications for that, but hey, let me tell you, even the leak is a rumor, lets wait for the launch. This baby will launch in January 2012 and will reach the market by March 2012. Lets cross fingers and wait.

One more shock- This is from a comment I saw somewhere in the net – Hope Samsung won’t launch quad-core mobiles by the time SE rolls her out!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google’s cloud based service Music Beta has been officially launched for iOS users. Google made this announcement through its twitter feed. The app can be accessed via Safari browser at ...
Considering the response that the petrol versions met, carmaker Toyota Kirloskar Motor got going with the diesel versions of its entry-level sedan Etios and the prized hatchback Etios Liva, providing...
Google Inc. is going to take a lead in another business. It is about programming languages. Once after the launch of Google Chrome which is touted to be the fastest...
If you think Alienware was the ultimate laptop from Dell, think again. Dell is now offering two workstations, Dell Precision M6600 and M4600 for artists, engineers, architects and people with...
HP is set ready to unveil a multifunctional printer M275 which got the 3D scanning capability. Although the date of availability of this M275 for customers was not known yet,...