Sony Brings World’s Slimmest LED TV And Android TV Lineup To India

Sony Corporation has made a major addition to its television portfolio by introducing several Android TVs to its lineup in India. By adopting the Android 5.0 (Lollipop), the company is bringing all the latest features of the operating system for its users. Along with that, the new 4K processor X1 is set to enhance the picture quality significantly. However, among all the launches, the one to stand out is the Sony Bravia 4K LED TV X9000C series which has bagged the title of 'World's Slimmest TV' thanks to its 4.9 mm thick dimensions. The premium range of Android TVs that include5 new series with 13 new models ranging from 43 (108cms) to 75 (190cms) and priced between Rs. 69,000 to Rs. 1,32,900.

The 4K processor and its advanced 4K X-Reality PRO up-scaling algorithm technology gives these TVs top-of-the-class image quality. The TVs also boast of new spec “HEVC” and “VP9” which can receive 4K distribution services and YouTube in 4K.

sony-bravia-x9000c

Thanks to the ClearAudio+ technology, there's a feature that fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive surround-sound experience. With provision for DSEE HX, any low- quality, compressed audio source can be up-scaled to near High Resolution for good audio quality.

Among the features highlighted by the company, the premium ones includes a Sony Catch-UP TV app called 'Serial Abtak' that lets viewers enjoy their favourite TV serials anytime from a wide variety of National & Regional channels.

Another app called 'Notify Bravia' that lets you download stuff from the Google Play Store and watch it on the TV. Users can also get notifications about call, sms, email etc.

A function for voice-based search allows users to browse content across difference services offered on the TV. The Voice Search feature is accessible through a remote equipped with a microphone.

With the built-in Google Cast feature, users can cast videos and photos from their smartphone, Android or iOS tablets and Windows laptop to the large Sony TV screen.

Last but not the least, the Sony Android TV can be connected with third party accessories like game controllers and joysticks to enjoy different games and apps.

The newly launched BRAVIA TVs will be available at all Sony Centers and major electronic stores across India.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iam a btech final year aeronautical student. pleasee suggest some topics for my main project..
Inspired from the several discussions going on CrazyEngineers about business ideas for electrical engineers, I thought we should have one for civil engineers as well. A lot of engineers from...
I am sure beginners like me who've started reading and writing about car only a few years back had a tough time understanding what certain car specifications meant. I realized...
Recently I was joined to internship for one month and I didn't got any certificate from them for what I did there in a small industry but I won't worry...
I feel very exciting,proud,responsible and purposeful at getting membership in CRAZY ENGINEERS COMMUNITY.I hope all of you will help and mentor me in my futuristic engineering career and my greetings...