Sony Announces Xperia Z3+, Launch Next Month - Specs At Glance

Sony has come up with another flagship called Z3+, that was first launched as Sony Z4 in its native place Japan. Considering its specifications, the phone is an upgraded version of Sony Xperia Z3 And Xperia Z3 Compact Smartphones Launched At IFA 2014. This slim and stylish smartphone from the Japan-based company has almost everything that you could expect from the tech-giant. With some internal upgrades from Sony Xperia Z3 and impeccable external design, this smartphone could be compared to HTC One M9 Images Leaked Online; Few Specifications Confirmed. With this new handset, Sony is expected to give a tough competition to its tech-rivals LG and Samsung.

With its 5.2 inch IPS display, the phone offers 1080 pixel stunning display with 441 PPI pixel density. This 6.9mm thin, light-weighted Z3+ comes with IP65/IP68 certification for dust and water resistance and has a screen to phone ratio of 71%. The handset runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 and is powered by Qualcomm's 64-bit Snapdragon 810 coupled with 3GB RAM. Packed within 146.3 x 71.9 x 6.9mm sleek body is a 3100 mAh battery that offers two-day battery life. The phone weighs 144 grams and comes with a cap less USB port.

Amongst all these eye catchy features comes the trump card of this handset. This feature is its 20.7 MP Exmor RS rear camera. For selfie lovers, it comes with 5.1 Exmor R front-facing camera with 25mm wide lens. The camera consists of 1/2.3 inch image sensor and has ISO 12800 sensitivity and F 2.0 aperture.

With price yet unknown, Sony Xperia Z3+ will be available this June in four colours: Black, White, Copper and Aqua Green. It will be available in two variants: single and dual SIM. Considering its RAM and camera, this flagship from Sony will undoubtedly create a buzz when it is launched next month.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The well-known semiconductors and electronics distributor, WPG has partnered with Intel and Microsoft in order to launch the new palm-sized PC called ‘NuPC’ in India. This ultra-compact PC will be...
Hi Kaustubh, Currently I am working as a software developer in an MNC, and I have 3.7 years of experience. but 1 year down the line I do not want...
hello...!!!! im confused in selecting right technology for my final year IT project... i learned asp.net but now i want to try something different... im interested in making android app....
Honda India has recently released a new teaser video titled 'Flowers for Chloe' for its upcoming renewed hatchback - the 2015 Honda Jazz. Ever since the car was pulled from...
Can I get a quick way to have a timestamp of date and time concatenated together like, 28_05_15_10_02 so that I can have some uniqueness in the storage names? Currently...