Something about me..

Hai.. I am Poombavai Sivamani.. I m doing my final year MCA in SNS college of Engineering, Coimbatore.. I have an elder sister who works in Cognizant as Associate engineer.. I wanna get placed in MNC within this year.. I kindly request crazy engineers to clarify my doubts and help me with some tips to get placed. Its my pleasure to be a one among crazy engineers...๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# !
    You can start a separate thread about the tips you are looking forward or if you want to get any more information and you will get proper answers to that specific thread.
  • Poombavai Sivamani
    Poombavai Sivamani
    I just wanna know what are the major platforms that companies are working with... What features can make my resume worthy??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    poombavai sivamani
    I just wanna know what are the major platforms that companies are working with... What features can make my resume worthy??
    Have a look at this:- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# You may also like this :- Avii's Top Job + Resume + Interview Tips For CSE Engineers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In July 2014, Anisha and her friend Nupur Khanna started their own venture called Eatonomist. Their only motive was to provide lip-smacking gourmet meal options for customers who hope to...
zynq series chip of xilinx is ideal choice for implementation of embedded systems. with a FPGA IC and two ARM A9 Cores in on small IC they have any thing...
Hello, i have completed my BE in Chemical Engineering in this 2015 now i am planning for masters from USA.. so in field scope is better in masters looking forward...
Not everyone can click great photos that will attract likes and shares on Facebook; and Facebook knows that majority of your photos are totally boring. To jazz up your photos,...
hi.... i am mechatronics final year ...i am planning to do my project for physically challenged person...i am expecting new ideas...