Some ideas to perform final year project in artificial intelligent engineering course

Anyone can help me to find the ideas for final year project...i need your helps.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any body just give me some sort of info on emotion based music player because I am in third year of diploma in computer engg so accordingly can any...
GaN aka Gallium Nitride is the latest exotic material developed by Cambridge Electronics Inc (CEI), a company born out of MIT. The GaN holds the promise not only to make...
Indian mobile handset company Lava, after having recently launched the Lava Iris X1 Beats and Lava Iris X1 Atom has now come out with their sixth smartphone in the Iris...
This discussion is dedicated to all civil engineering graduates looking for different career options/ work opportunities after completing B.Tech or B.E. This topic is inspired by a similar thread we...
China's FAST telescope will have the capability of listening to the sounds originating from distant places in the Universe, reports ToI. The telescope, currently under construction among the mountains of...