Solar powered air conditioning unit (Interesting, maybe expensive, DIY)

Quote:
Most people would like to have their homes cooled by the strength of sunlight which ironically causes heat. How to achieve energy efficient cooling of your abode by harnessing sunlight?

I have successfully implemented a solar powered air conditioning unit for my living room which has been working great since June 2013 . Let me tell you how I have done it.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: USB flash drives have replaced floppy and 3.5-in. discs as an easy way to move and back up data (just ask Edward Snowden). But since they’ve been introduced, like...
Quote: Not all chemical reactions are boring. Even mixing the simplest of compounds can produce vibrant colors, unusual textures and complicated geometric shapes. Just adding some electric current can transform...
Full half of all road traffic deaths globally are pedestrian deaths. By 2030, road accidents will become the fifth leading cause of death globally. As of now a phenomenal 270,000...
The folks over at Berkeley Lab and the University of California have put their heads together to develop a system that hints at a major breakthrough in the field of...
With a vision of developing a technology that would allow the users to control wireless devices when their hands are busy while doing other stuffs such as cooking, driving, eating,...