Solar Impulse 2 Lands in Ahmedabad, Completes Second Leg of Global Flight

Maybe #-Link-Snipped-# (with accomplished niece) can see Solar Impulse and give us a feed back:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    A.V.Ramani
    Maybe #-Link-Snipped-# (with accomplished niece) can see Solar Impulse and give us a feed back:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I was in Ahmedabad today but Solar Impulse left Ahmedabad yesterday. So missed that.
    But here is Jet that I have 3D printed for my niece. 😀

IMG_20150319_204440159

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Architecture sometimes focuses too much on a grandiose design or vision, and not on the realities of the building. Maybe the wrong materials are used, causing expensive repairs. Maybe...
India’s Rolocule Games has launched an Android app that lets you use smartphone as tennis racquet allowing to play tennis on HDTV connected to Chromecast. The company is known for...
Popular Indian smartphone maker Xolo has launched 4G LTE supporting smartphone for Indian consumers. Called as Xolo LT2000, the smartphone would be available on e-commerce store SnapDeal, and is now...
Microsoft Mobile has updated its flagship- Lumia series by unveiling new dual SIM smartphone called ‘Lumia 430’. With a price tag of $70 (approximately Rs 4,400), the sleek handset features...
When Microsoft announced their new operating system, the Windows 10, they said all users running Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 will be eligible for a free upgrade if they do...