software solution ideas for new airport

Hi, does anyone have any software idea for airports? a new airport is been commissioned here in Nigeria and i think new ideas on airport software solutions could be helpful

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Hello,
    Why don't you start of by sharing what you have in your mind and then we all can discuss and improvise.

-SC.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

who knows how to get a very good online university, that offers a degree course in mechanical engineering?
There are some inventions that provide you with a thinner and smarter phone and there are some inventions that makes you realize how far we have reached on the curve...
i passed out my 10th with 58% and diploma(e&c) with 65% and B.E (C.S) with 49%. and my current age is 27 yrs with having no experience in IT industry....
quote: the Bloodhound team has brought the near-completed car to London’s Docklands to make its public debut. Over the next two days, 8000 members of the public will troop into...
Hi I have applied for GATE 2016. I am planning to appear for IES too. But now I keep hearing about newly proposed IES pattern where Prelims will be held...