Software engineering system design document

Hello
i am in second year and i have software engineering as my subject

can anyone tell me tips for making a goos dfd or srs or er diagram related to comuter lab automation system
it would be helpful if you suggest a good site or post some examples for any of the above😁

i have searched but unavle to find useful links
:smile:

Replies

• bharathkumarp
    bharathkumarp
    if you want to know this,first learn the DBMS concepts from Navathe, then you will come to know what is the attributes,entity,relationship in the E R diagram,then you can understand the concept of Data flow diagram, context flow diagram and state transition diagram......
    Try unless it won't come to you ......OK
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Sarvesh,

Its really easy to make a good ER diagram , SRS or DFD. It will take only one day to the max to do that (if you know how and what your project does!!!!) the concepts are really simple.

since you wanted an online tutorial you can probably check the following links, which explains you the basics behind the creation of ER diagram, SRS and DFD:

DFD (Data Flow Diagrams) : #-Link-Snipped-#

ER Diagram (Entity Relationship Diagram): #-Link-Snipped-#

SRS ( Software Requirements Specification) : #-Link-Snipped-#

Alright when you click SRS link you will probably be getting a a document downloaded so download that and it will have all the info you require (just change the info to your project info that's it ....... your document is done enjoy...!!!!😉)

Hope this is what you wanted, and if you want any help or info get back to us!!! we will surely help you out!!!!😀

-Arvind (slashfear)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I got this link, though I haven't tried it. Let me know how it works and if it helps. AutoRun patch a long time coming for XP users
hello everyone m a student of 2 year n pursuing electronics engineering. if anyone could take out time and answer my queries i will be grateful.
What is Medical Transcription? How does it work? How much is avg. income in India? Anything related to it...... Thanks!
Hi, Since HYW are in close distance (50 to 60m) to the building, and the water emitted from the HYW also contains solids in the range of some tens of...
hi this is vipul i am having a problem in my c code. the proble is as we are transmitting data from rs232 via laser and reciever doesn't show what...