Kaustubh Katdare
    vinuta
    please give some tips to go through all 5 units
    Why not ask questions and get them answered by the experts here? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    vinuta
    It's actually quite an easy subject. Until now you were learning how to write programs, this subject teaches how to write software.
    Some important things from exam point of view are-- Different Software Development
    Life Cycles and Different Stages of Software Evolution.

For exam: Read book once end to end. Then read again, but this time give emphasis on
    important topics (first reading will help you in spotting important topics)
    Then you may solve some previous years papers(It'll boost your confidence) and you
    will be good to write exam.
    Also as Biggie said, you can ask all the doubts here, it is always better to study by means of a healthy discussion
    -Rahul
  • sashank boddula
    sashank boddula
    vinuta
    very good idea
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Y u no use facebook for such headings?
  • vinuta
    vinuta
    rahul69
    It's actually quite an easy subject. Until now you were learning how to write programs, this subject teaches how to write software.
    Some important things from exam point of view are-- Different Software Development
    Life Cycles and Different Stages of Software Evolution.

For exam: Read book once end to end. Then read again, but this time give emphasis on
    important topics (first reading will help you in spotting important topics)
    Then you may solve some previous years papers(It'll boost your confidence) and you
    will be good to write exam.
    Also as Biggie said, you can ask all the doubts here, it is always better to study by means of a healthy discussion
    thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
    i hate theory subj.... i doesn't want to by heart the things just want to write my own anws in examz but worried abt vtu evaluation
  • vinuta
    vinuta
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not ask questions and get them answered by the experts here? ๐Ÿ˜€
    i hate theory subj.... i doesn't want to by heart the things just want to write my own anws in examz but worried abt vtu evaluation
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If you don't like subject just go through last 3-4 years papers. You will be fine, unless you want A+.

This question reminded me, my SE paper. I was prepared well and expecting more than 60 marks and finally I got only 30๐Ÿ˜.
  • vinuta
    vinuta
    Anoop Kumar
    If you don't like subject just go through last 3-4 years papers. You will be fine, unless you want A+.

This question reminded me, my SE paper. I was prepared well and expecting more than 60 marks and finally I got only 30๐Ÿ˜.
    but 35 is passing marks ๐Ÿ˜ณ.... on 9th i have SE paper.. i want to read only q papers but we can't trust VTU what if thy give q's which are not repeated ... any how my question is if i write own answers related to qestn will thy give marks?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    vinuta
    but 35 is passing marks ๐Ÿ˜ณ.... on 9th i have SE paper.. i want to read only q papers but we can't trust VTU what if thy give q's which are not repeated ... any how my question is if i write own answers related to qestn will thy give marks?
    Just learn stuff actually for learning something.

SE is a kind of subject where you'll feel like cramming, rather understand the stuff.

Important topics would be SDLC, Different Models like Waterfall, etc. Testing, their types and LOC etc.

Be sure to understand what are these.

All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at Bristol University, UK have developed a method to 'feel' virtual shapes using ultrasound. The technology, called 'haptics' is being used in a wide array of applications ranging from...
So many foreign companies hiring all our talented IITians. But our Indian public and private companies were not utilizing our own talent. IIT is Indian Institute of Technology. But working...
#include main() { char str[10]; int pid; pid=fork(); if(!pid) { printf("child process"); printf("enter the command"); scanf("%s",&str); system(str) printf("finished with child "); } else wait(); retrun(0); } output:- child process:-...
One of the leading Indian consumer electronics company, Micromax Informatics Limited, has announced the launch of its new affordable smartphone Canvas Xpress A99. Priced at Rs 6,999, the handset will...
Quote; Developers of medical technology should study how GPS continues to disrupt how people navigate from point A to point B, said Alan Greene, MD, chief medical officer of Scanadu...