Software Engineering Enthusiast (Introduction)

Name: Vishal Sharma

Nick Name: DJ

Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering

Occupation
: Student (2nd year)

Hobbies & Interests: Basketball, Photoshop, Music

Aim in life
: To become a good software engineer ๐Ÿ˜€

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I like the quality of discussions here and was informed about CE by my brother #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€

Looking forward to have a great time here ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Welcome to CE brother ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE Vishal ๐Ÿ˜€ Happy CEing ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-# You dragged your brother to CE? That's nice ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# : You should have got your brother to the meet ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    English-Scared
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# : You should have got your brother to the meet ๐Ÿ˜€
    I actually gave it a thought but as he had exam the very next day, I decided against it. Next time for sure ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yeah , ask him to attend Banglore meet as you already said NO to it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. It's nice to see Sharma brothers on CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    godfather
    Welcome to CE. It's nice to see Sharma brothers on CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
    lol.. Its an honor
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. We hope you will be an active member.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    thank you guys!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    #-Link-Snipped-# yeah! i'll be an active member ๐Ÿ˜€ either me or my bro will always be online!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# I'm getting an error while creating a new thread in computer science section ๐Ÿ˜ what to do??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vishal0203
    #-Link-Snipped-# I'm getting an error while creating a new thread in computer science section ๐Ÿ˜ what to do??
    Sorry to hear that. What error message are you getting?
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    it says "Internal Server error- contact the admin" etc etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vishal0203
    it says "Internal Server error- contact the admin" etc etc.
    I suspect mod sec problem. The most common problem is presence of few keywords that the modsec does not like.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Vishal. Nice to see you here. And just curious to know what your brother told you about CE? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    The_Big_K
    I suspect mod sec problem. The most common problem is presence of few keywords that the modsec does not like.
    So, i cant post a new thread?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Vishal0203
    you can but try to avoid the words that you used before.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vishal0203
    You can post a thread, but it will have to be screened for the words that are preventing it from passing through the security gates.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Sada
    Welcome to CE, Vishal. Nice to see you here. And just curious to know what your brother told you about CE? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Actually I was stuck in a C program, so my bro suggested me to post my doubt here, as there are many experienced people on this forum.. ๐Ÿ‘
    but I'm unable to post my doubt!!
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    The_Big_K
    You can post a thread, but it will have to be screened for the words that are preventing it from passing through the security gates.
    Well, i don't know which word(s) are to be screened!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Send me ( #-Link-Snipped-# ) the post you're trying to make if you have it composed. I'll go through it and see what's causing the problem.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    The_Big_K
    Send me ( #-Link-Snipped-# ) the post you're trying to make if you have it composed. I'll go through it and see what's causing the problem.
    Sent.. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The server admins are working on it and the problem should get fixed in the next few minutes. Will update as soon as possible.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Problem solved. Please try again and let me know if it reoccurs.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    i'll post it soon! thank you!
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Daisykool8 *Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communications. *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Browsing , photography. *Aim in life:To prosper as an ethical engineer and bring innovations in my field of...
Hi i am really a passionate engineering student. And i want to know about the engineering world as early as possible.
hello i m a btech student of computer science..... i have got interest in networking and new gadgets.so whn i came to about it i just registered myself...hope this site...
..... ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently touched his souls,read his mind and spoke his mind...
I want to create a simple program to ease repeated calculations that I have to do with different values. I want the program to be such that I enter two...