Software Application for physically disabled persons!

A random idea, which sparked my thought, is any application exists, which is a boon for persons with disability. Let a person has lost his/her limbs in any unfortunate incident and he/she posses adequate skills to do a job. This application inputs the voice and transfer the command into some event through which he/she can operate an application. It is possible? I feel very bad, while writing exam papers, these disable friends have to take a help of a writer to write the paper. Can our system have some means to help them?

Let me know If we can do something with this idea. Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are anything like me, you know how boring it can get to walk for kilometers at a time in a big shopping mall only to land up on...
Hello I am looking for a web designer to convert below mentioned website into responsive one https://crm.devitechnosolutions.com username: demo password: demo Candidate must have strong knowledge of css and bootstrap...
Shopsense is a retail company founded by Harsh Shah, Farooq Adam and Sreeraman MG in the year 2012. A platform that enables retailers to become more customer centric in the...
Project Abstract / Summary : As we know the current issue of security in atm machines... Recent attack happened in atm on a lady we all know. And government said...
CEan @Jason Estibeiro celebrates his birthday today. We celebrate him all the success and happiness that life can bring. It's been great working with you for the past one year...