Social Login - Registration Process Simplified!

We've a small goodie for all our visitors (and existing members, as well). You may now register on CrazyEngineers with a click of a button - using FB, Twitter & Gmail. All you need to do is simply click on the account with which you wish to register on CE and allow CE to Connect with your account. It just works as your regular 'Facebook Connect'.

New social media login buttons have been added to the sidebar -

social-login

We hope our visitors will find this useful.

Existing members can associate their current accounts with these social networks. Simply use the 'Login with' buttons in the sidebar and then allow CE to access the accounts.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When the Indian cheap smartphone market is tumbling and tolling with a new entry every week, this time around, we have an Android Ice Cream Sandwich running - Karbonn A25....
Sir,I am a computer engineer graduate but in future i won't be able to do this job due to family problems.So, please suggest me which job is best for me...
Hi Ceans, Require help in reinforcement detailing of Precast Compound walls. The Details are as below The slab is of size 2.0m x 2.1m 75 mm thick. It will be...
A person who apparently does not wish to reveal his true identity has come forward to say that now some channels on YouTube are about to become paid. In the...
1> Do you think the youth of today can be the better survivors of tomorrow? 2> Is the potential exhibited in each youngster channelled properly today? 3> Can India retain...