SO you thought you were good with Legos?

#-Link-Snipped-#

Including a Veyron with working gearbox!

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thats just too cool, especially the gearbox in action! When I get married and have children, I'd get my hands on the Lego Technic range (on the pretense of playing them with my kids 😛)

My old technic set is breaking apart, the plastic components get more brittle now.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    That was quite awesome. I remember making castles and architectural structures with lego as a kid, but never thought about mechanical stuff with it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Honda's developed a personal mobility vehicle (I think the news is old, but I found it few minutes ago 😉 ) and its called U3-X. U3-X takes the unicycles to...
A magnitude 7.7 earthquake shook Indonesia's northwest island of Sumatra early Wednesday, triggering a small tsunami, snapping power lines and sending panicked residents rushing for higher ground. There were scattered...
is there any way to get dos prompt over login screen ? like when my system boots up it shows up the user name and password but instead of logging...
A study has shown switching fonts for printing can save on ink. Century Gothic and Times New Roman top the savings list. Century Gothic uses 30% less ink in printing...
😉 I have been doing a low power vlsi design of comparator(4 bit) for precomputation for my 8th sem project . I want to analyse the power at digital synthesis...