So, What Do You Think About Performance Of Modi Government?

It's been ~100+ days after Narendra Modi took over the big boss's role in India. The man's been at work and hasn't taken a day off. Just wanted to know what do our CEans think about the performance of Modi Government in the past 100 days? Do you think he and his team is taking India towards the 'Good Days' that he promised during elections?

Or do you think they're just the extension of the UPA government?

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I am in favor, they are attempting to do good:

- Petrol price reduced in last few days
    - GDP is moving up
    - Few important announcements like smart cities
    - Other nations are respecting Indian PM more than ever

hopefully things are gonna improve over next five years...
  • jeshukb09
    jeshukb09
    First of all we have to keep in mind that we have to sacrifice something to get good or better returns. For eg. we used to cut the top part of our flower plant so that it grows much better and beautiful.

Similarly, when Modi's government started their journey we had seen the hike in petroleum's and train fares. But it was necessary as a part of improving the quality of our country.
    Now as you see there is decrease in the petrol price. And our GDP is 5.7 percent in the first quarter for this fiscal year which is highest value for the past 2.5 years.
    Also the think which I feel good about Modi's government is the relation that our government is trying to keep with neighbouring and other countries.

So... Let us hope for Good to Come in Future.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I must say it is an effective and efficient system and not at all an extention of the previous govt atleast as for now ๐Ÿ‘

Some of the initiatives of the Modiji govt that made us to feel good are -

- Ganga mission,
    - Saraswathi mission,
    - Swatchh Bharat Abhiyan,
    - Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana,
    - Prathana manthri Jan Dhan Abhiyan (I'm planning to have a bank account for myself using this scheme),
    - Speedy clearance system,
    - my governance initiative ( A one-stop portal for all the citizens),
    - Skill India programme,
    - Kisan TV channel,
    - Soil Health card scheme,
    - Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana,
    - the work done to export our defense equipment,
    - encouraging DRDO to work on time and on cost,
    - Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana,
    - Kisan vikas patras,
    - The work being done to revamp or restructure Jawaharlal National Urban Renewal Mission and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Generation programme (We have seen no of mistakes during UPA govt with these schemes),
    - got the recognition of our Indian Engineering undergraduate programme globally,
    - NDA govt is always pro economy and obviously our GDP is on the way to cross its target and our fiscal deficit is reducing,
    - I've seen many people who are scared of NDA govt and filing IT returns,
    - Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission,
    - On the way to reduce the pending files,
    - the surprise visits conducted by the govt to see the presence of staff, the work being done in the offices and the neatness they are maintaining made me to feel so good,
    - A wow to 'Make in India' policy, Housing for all programme and Digital India.
    - Above all for the first time they made us to realize the fact that the people's representatives are the ones to serve the people. ( PM himself said he is a prime servant working to serve the people, thats awesome).

Glad to see that Modi ji govt is promoting India as the only place where we can find '3D' - Democracy, Demography and Demand.

I am a regular observer of the Modi govt's rhythmic words/sayings and I'm totally in love with those to use them in my writings ๐Ÿ˜›
    India Today + Information Technology = India Tomorrow.

The only move that I didn't like was the increase in the price of diesel. It should not. Anyways, hope it will reduce the price in the near future.

Totally Modi ji govt is doing well and hope it will do well in the future. India has good days ahead.
  • avii
    avii
    ^do you know that Ganga mission wasn't shunned by SC?

Stopped going through your list.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    avii
    ^do you know that Ganga mission wasn't shunned by SC?

Stopped going through your list.
    #-Link-Snipped-# The point 'Ganga Mission' what I've mentioned is not specifically regarding that particular project. You know there were already some projects to clean up Ganga; Ganga Action Plan phase II is going on and National Ganga River Basin Authority is also taking care of it. Though we have such projects since from 1986, we were not able to achieve desirec results. I appreciate the efforts of the new government of recognizing the importance and creating a separate department for Ganga rejuvenation. National Mission for Clean Ganga(NMCG) is really a welcome move and there is no wrong in Supreme court asking the government for a time bound and implementable stage-wise plan.
    NMCG has already started working. It has recently made an MoA with Administrative Staff College of India(ASCI) to work together in so many areas like Waste water recycling, sanitation, solid waste management, PPP, water management etc.
    However, Time bound and effective implementation is very important for expected results. Lets wish and hope the government to work good to have desired results.
  • lal
    lal
    And the best - Attestation by gazetted officers are not required anymore.

Hehe. A student or a job seeker will sure hail Modi for this ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lal
    And the best - Attestation by gazetted officers are not required anymore.
    Really? I didn't know they eliminated this! This should have been stopped the day Brits left India. I hated the entire 'attestation' thing since my childhood. Should have saved me (and tens of thousands of others) a lot of petrol, time and money.
  • lal
    lal
    Yes, they did eliminate that. All government organisations are to accept self attested documents when originals are presented for verification.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, Technovanza 2014, India's leading Technical Festival, in association with Google Developers Group, Mumbai brings to you "Geeklist #hack4good" hackathon against climate change in Mumbai. "Geeklist #hack4good" is an...
OnePlus One is 'the next' phone launch in India everyone is waiting for. In an AMA (ask me anything) session company's executives confirmed that the pre-orders of OnePlus One in...
Google's all set to unveil low-budget Android phone(s) in India on September 15 powered by Android One. The price of these phones is likely to be between Rs. 6K -...
Today two CEan @mayurpathak and @Anoop Mathew celebrating their birthday. Wishing you guys have a rocking year ahead. Happy Birthday Day ! ๐ŸŽ‰
hello guys... new here... ๐Ÿ˜€