Sneak Peek @ Our Resume Builder App [ CrazyEnginees.IO ]

We've spent quite a lot of time perfecting our resume builder app - to be offered as a part of our #-Link-Snipped-# ecosystem. If you haven't signed up for early access, do it NOW!

Here's a teaser -

resume-builder

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Can we request a feature?
    1. Can we have different layouts?
    2. Possible to pull date from social accounts? (FB, LinkedIn)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Can we request a feature?
    1. Can we have different layouts?
    2. Possible to pull date from social accounts? (FB, LinkedIn)
    Resume Builder is being rewritten; and it will offer a wide choice of layouts for resumes. Data from social accounts can be pulled in. We are thinking of reducing the overall count of fields to bare minimum. Will discuss as soon as we've decided on the feature list for the next update.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering in June 2014. I have also done PLC and SCADA course and worked in an Automation Company for a very low salary...
While CE is adapting the greatest change in engineering ecosystem and is on the verge of adding the primary feather in its crown, light, the true essence of our existence...
which is the best book in electrical engineering ?
When i make a post, like in the download section, it wont let me create new tag, only use existing keyword tags that pop up after typing first two letters....
Hy Everyone! I am currently doing M. Tech on power systems engineering and it's high time I should start thinking about a project ! Can anyone help me with latest...