Sms based query System

i want to make a based query system.
By Using which A user can:
Query Information
Modify his records.
So main Work of the application is going to be querying a database,formatting the result And sending it to the users
what tools will i need for this ? Do i need to purchase some Special SMS plan or i can simply use normal SMS plan.
And i am thinking of making this project with wcf so that any application can implement it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Depends on the level at which you wish to operate. You can build a prototype using your own mobile and computer. If it works; you may opt for a plan. There are pretty cheap bulk SMS plans available. I'd however recommend integrating with WhatApp. Text messages (SMS) are so 2009.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Depends on the level at which you wish to operate. You can build a prototype using your own mobile and computer. If it works; you may opt for a plan. There are pretty cheap bulk SMS plans available. I'd however recommend integrating with WhatApp. Text messages (SMS) are so 2009.
    Do you know how i can implement this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Follow your passion", "Be passionate about something", "If you follow your passion, you will be definitely successful in life"; that's the most common advice we all keep getting from our...
hello everyone my name is Rahil i am pursuing diploma final year in computer engineering our group is making a project on carrier guidance (website) this website was just like...
waiting n waiting !! pls do someone get news from google !! 😉
Iwant dimensions of inlet in gas turbine engine for design plzzz anyone helpp
Hi, i am pankaj , vompleted b.tech in 2015 from Ece .i M very cnfsd which course i should , java or software testing