SMS based notification for Railway passengers

I am suggesting for a SMS based notification for railway passengers.
Once he get a ticket he should be notified about his journey. as he prefer he will get notification on the day of journey weather his train is on time or delayed. after that notify only if delayed or canceled.
He should be able to choose to get notification when he reaches each stations regarding his current location, approximate time he would reach his destination, any possible delay, etc.
if possible he could add more number to get notification so that family or friend expecting his arrival would know where he is and when they will meet him. . .

Please leave your comments about my idea . . . Thank You. . .

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    try site

#-Link-Snipped-#

If you use SpotUrTrain you dont reach early for a delayed train, you know the time you will reach your destination, you know the cities/towns through which you pass, you know when/what is your next station.
  • RajeevKumarsingh
    RajeevKumarsingh
    There are many mobile apps which allow user to check the train status but the sms is still in the mode of implementation officially soon they come up with it.
  • Yogesh H Shenoy
    Yogesh H Shenoy
    i know there are sites and mobile apps available. i was talking about sms feature. so that we will feel bit more comfortable with railway system. Maybe directly implement with the co-operation with Railway authority itself. . . !!!
  • Yogesh H Shenoy
    Yogesh H Shenoy
    mahesh_dahale
    try site

#-Link-Snipped-#

If you use SpotUrTrain you dont reach early for a delayed train, you know the time you will reach your destination, you know the cities/towns through which you pass, you know when/what is your next station.

i know there are sites and mobile apps available. i was talking about sms feature. so that we will feel bit more comfortable with railway system. Maybe directly implement with the co-operation with Railway authority itself. . . !!!
  • vpalukuru
    vpalukuru
    Here is a site I found online, #-Link-Snipped-# . This sends sms alerts.
  • Pradeep Kumar Bommana
    Pradeep Kumar Bommana
    Check this site once #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aman Kushawaha
    Aman Kushawaha
    Now day's sms based is old ways to get but you can receive it from govt official number. Else you can try #-Link-Snipped-# for all enquiry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tagalys, an onsite search engine, was founded by Antony Kattukaran and Palaniappan Chellappan in December 2013. Tagalys helps users easily find anything they search for within an e-commerce store. Antony...
On the occasion of Fujifilm's 80th birthday, the Japanese company has launched a new Instax series camera called the 'Instax Mini Hello Kitty' to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the...
Have you planned to do anything productive with your old/spare smartphone? Well, if no, here’s how you can use it as a smart home product. Introducing you to Rico, a...
The newest entry level phone from Microsoft Devices is Nokia 130 thats being promoted as 'the portable video and music player' thanks to the long battery life it offers that...
Name:Ram Kumar *Engineering Trade:BE Computers Location:Mumbai *Occupation: IT Consultant Work Experience: 4 years *Hobbies & Interests: Currently helping a new Startup i.e https://baapoffers.com/ *Aim in life: To Open a football...