Smartphone With Good Camera Price Below Rs. 12,000 - Any suggestions?

could anyone suggest me a smartphone with a good quality of camera within a budget of Rs.12000. ??

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    raja_karthick
    could anyone suggest me a smartphone with a good quality of camera within a budget of Rs.12000. ??
    Redmi Note
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think most of the smartphone cameras will be able to capture awesome photos outdoors. What really matters is the indoor performance of the camera.
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Moto E or Moto G is the best
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    MANOJ KIRAN
    Moto E or Moto G is the best
    If you are going to pay 12000/- and main concern is camera then Redmi Note is good choice over moto G and in this case moto E is out of the race.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Asus Zenphone 5 is too a great option to go for.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I would suggest to stretch a bit and buy #-Link-Snipped-#@13.5K.
    Full HD phone with 16MP and 8mp front. Looks deal breaker to me.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    raja_karthick
    ASUS Zenfone 5 has a really great combinations of specs.

Check these:
    Primary Camera – 8 Megapixel with LED flash and Auto focus
    Secondary Camera – 2 Megapixel
    Resolution – HD, 1280 x 720 Pixels
    Sim – Dual (GSM + GSM)
    Screen Size – 5 inch
    RAM – 2 GB
    Processor – 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Z2560
    Storage – Expandable Storage Capacity of 64 GB

#-Link-Snipped-# has one. Could you share 1 or 2 camera samples here?
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    the only cons of Asus zenfone 5 is its low spreakers sound. Otherwise its an great buy.
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Planning to buy a smartphone at or below 10k...any suggestions..?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Joy Gracia
    I would suggest increase it little bit and go with MOTO G2
  • raja_karthick
    raja_karthick
    Joy Gracia
    if you dont mind about the camera quality at night, then go for micromax unite 2
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Thnks CEans fr ur sugestions....finally i got samsung galaxy core prime...
  • raja_karthick
    raja_karthick
    i bought asus aenfone 5. thanks for the suggestion friends
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Great. Congratulations! How has your experience so far been with the phone? Display, responsiveness, camera, battery life and processing speed?
  • raja_karthick
    raja_karthick
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Great. Congratulations! How has your experience so far been with the phone? Display, responsiveness, camera, battery life and processing speed?
    excellent. an awesome user interface. The camera quality is good meeting my expectations.🎉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Curious to know which companies are visiting your respective colleges for placements? Let's get information from our members about the companies are confirmed visitors and are likely to visit as...
The cloud computing platform Microsoft Azure recently got many new and substantial updates. These updates include services like RemoteApp, better and faster search results, facility to recover from calamity etc....
The canine counterpart of this mechanical monster is a gentle, aristocratic ambling fellow. A far cry from this howling dervish attempting to break the 1000 mph land speed record. Quote:...
What better way for a CEan to spend an idle three minutes than look at some zany inventions? Quote: Many new inventions are innovative, and impact our daily lives. However,...
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is going to conduct the first sub-orbital flight test of Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III (GSLV-III or GSLV MK-3) on December 18 from Satish...