Smart Materials as Sensors...........

We are on the top of human life. We are not ready to face any small difficulties in our dally life. Each day new company launch the sophisticated product for improving the living life quality. Smart materials are also a way of improving the human life quality.
There are various smart material which is currently in used and so many unknown for us. In this thread i will discuss some particular smart material which can improve our way of living.
1. Nano-material
2. Phase Change materials
3. shape memory alloys
4. carbon nano-tube
1. nano-material
These days a lot of research is going on this materials. When the size of materials are below a particular limit, the physical and chemical both properties start changing. Take an example we only know the color of gold is yellow but at nano scale the color of gold may be green or may be red its depend on the nano-size. Not only gold there are so many example in nano-materials showing totally different properties.
Not in India but in USA and UK so many dally life product is available, whose working and performance is very high then normal products.
One of the product of nano is socks, in generally after two or three day the socks are start smelling but a nano material uses socks can used for more then ten days without smelling. The working of nano like sensor according to environment then can change there physical properties.
2. Shape Memory alloys
The properties of shape memory alloys is more insane. According to the ambient they can adjust there shape and size. Shape Memory alloys are used in Aerospace part to reduce the accidents. There working is totally sensor based.Apis_mellifera_carnica_comb-600x400
This is a microscopic view of smart material

There is a lot of chances of smart material products. In this area we start our small start-up. Our Facebook page link is available on facebook.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

completed my mechanical engg. in 2011 from SOME engg. college with very bad acdemic performance....due to some reasons i could not join a job at that time..what are my chances...
Hi everryone, Myself Sandeep.Bavanasi, i am Master graduate from Advance Manufacturing Systems, looking for own Entrepreneur in and around Pune. Being Mechanical Engineer I Want to utilize my education principles...
Greetings everyone... i am BSC IT graduate 2013 pass out... out of presher from relatives ,parents had to look for job just after my graduation. so i took CCNA +...
Its been few days Google launched its new Inbox by Gmail app. However, Google still offers invite-only access to the app. There's still a way to access this app, with...
Has anyone got chance to get new gmail "Inbox by Gmail", It's getting crazy out there to get this. Simple way is to ask by emailing at inbox@gmail.com. But if...