Small wearable GPS tracking device- Great for Projects to help track Dementia people

This may be of use to many as year end projects. I myself know of many with some form of dementia in my circle, who have the problem of wandering away and are got back with difficulty.

Quote: Thanks to its very small size, the MicroTracker is perfect for being set-in into clothes and accessories. The purpose is to determine the location of people solely for their safety and protection. Therefore, the MicroTracker has a panic button that can be pressed in an emergency situation, to send an emergency call with the current coordinates. Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello there, i have gain cdac rank a+b+c=841 and a+b=2432 can i get dac and desd in pune center. please reply thank you
What path software tester should take after spending 6 +years in Testing ?Let me put this in this way. In future,Which role S/W tester should look for ? 1.Management Role...
Hey there! Usually we learnt to calculate (in this case, I learnt mostly in square/rectangular shapes), but I would like to ask how to we calculate spiral loadings? How would...
i am a student of civil engg. i want to know the best book for preparing IES exam
Hacked files from Italy-based spying software development firm, Hacking Team have exposed a critical vulnerability in the widely used browser plug-in, the Adobe Flash Player. Two days ago, unidentified hackers...