Small Talk is it dead

What happened to the small talk segment. We find that there has not been any inclusion in it for a really long time

When is the next small talk on ?
How can we help in this ?

Pls. Say all are into this

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    It's not dead, it's just in Coma.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Come on the last post in it is really a long time back nearly an year back man

Pls tell what has to be done we will work on it as a team

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well I was wondering Why miniaturised transistors are not yet implemented in the processors And I found this challenge really striking. The size of the transistor is determined by the...
Organized by- Govt. Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara Dates- September 26-28, 2013 Description - 010010000100010101001100010011000100111100100001 If you understood whatever that gibberish meant, you've probably paid attention in digital electronics (either that...
Wine,is a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on POSIX-compliant operating systems. After one year since the release of Wine 1.4, the stable version of Wine i.e Wine 1.6...
This tutorial is for tenderfoot users of Linux.This tutorial will teach you to perform the basic tasks using the "Terminal". ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Logging & Session Management : login Use : To...
Darling Project, like Wine is developing the compatibility layer which will run the OS X applications on linux Operating system.Darling is dependent on GNUstep, Opensurce implementation of Apple's Objective-C software...