Small Help Required In Transferring Files.

I am trying to install Raspberry Pi cross-compiler in my machine. Successfully done first part.

snapshot18

Yippie!! But still I am unable to compile programs.
After research I found that I need to get /lib & /usr from my pi & make CMAKE file. But there is one problem.
How to pull RPi's /lib & /usr to my system's home directory ?

How it is possible to copy entire /usr & /lib directory of RPi to my system. Both are connected in same network and I don't want to turn off my Pi.

Help plox!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of engineers from the National University of Singapore are working on developing underwater robots that look just like the living creatures and also have a fully functioning brain...
sir,i have done my btech(CSE) 2014 passout.i was trained in java basics in 4-1 semister.in my college there are no placements.in june_july there was no openings on developement and also...
BPG abbreviated as Better Portable Graphics is new image format with sole purpose to replace JPEG. Here's the BPG/JPEG Comparison : https://bellard.org/bpg/lena.html Here is one image comparison for lazyass people....
We've had a hot discussion about TCS Layoffs. I was discussing general hiring polities adopted by companies with a senior official from the industry and what he had to say...