Skyscrapers & Supertall Structures Discussion Forum

We've a great new section for our Civil & Structural engineers to discuss skyscrapers & supertall structures. Discuss the mega-structures that fascinate us and proudly stand as man's biggest creations. You're free to discuss any project of your choice, but be sure to search for the forums first.

We look forward to several interesting discussions from you.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Awesome! 👍
    Looking forward to be introduced to the most beautiful creations from around the World.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Congratulation to all CEans. This shows that we have great community of Civil engineers
  • GUGAN VIGNESH
    GUGAN VIGNESH
    Wow ! we should start imagineering more and more !
  • Marvin Kalngan
    Marvin Kalngan
    if completed as planned, Kingdom Tower in Saudi Arabia will be the tallest man made structure in the world in 2017 . .
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Kingdom tower will reestablish the supremacy of Arab nations when it comes to skyscrapers

The data going with it seems really outstanding

Do we actually need an oxygen tank if we have to be on the roof of the tower
  • rithesh salian
    rithesh salian
    Absolute World Towers in Mississauga, Canada is the best new skyscraper of 2012 as named by Emporis.
    The two twisting towers was selected best among the 300 skyscrapers standing above 100 m high last year.
    It is nicknamed "Marilyn Monroe " for its curving shape.

Mississauga, Canada, 'Marilyn Monroe' skyscraper named Skyscraper of the Year | Daily Mail Online
  • shail kumar
    shail kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our Civil & Structural Engineering forum was incomplete without a place to discuss the infrastructure and transportation projects. We're happy to announce this brand new section which aims to fill...
Hi friends i need all the information about top 30 software companies in India and also their recruitment process,basically now am in 4th B.Tech CSE with 78 % aggregate including...
I found out about this bridge from a G+ post. ​ Wikipedia has very little information: Langkawi Sky Bridge is a 125 metres (410 ft) curved pedestrian cable-stayed bridge in...
hi there.. i'm looking for source regarding voice distrotion...anyone??...what i means any ebook where i can refer..thanks..
Here is a link to some Awesome Bridges. Enjoy! 😉 https://www.inspiremonkey.com/2011/12/40-breathtaking-and-bizarre-bridges-photographs/