Skyscrapers In India

Just thought of compiling a list of tallest buildings and skyscrapers in India. Maybe CEans can help extending the list and discussing tall buildings. Here we go-
  1. Imperial Tower 1 with height of 254 meters is the tallest building in India at present.
  2. Imperial Tower 2 with exact same height as Tower 1 is again the tallest building in India.
  3. Lodha Bellisimo (A,B,C) in Mumbai with 222 meter height take the third and fourth place. It's a purely residential tower.
  4. Vivarea 1, 2 & 3 in Mumbai with a height of 200 meters take the 5,6,7th slot in the list. These again are residential towers.
  5. The number 8 is taken by Ashok Towers D in Mumbai with a height of 193 meters.
It looks like in India, the city of Mumbai dominates every other city in terms of skyscrapers.
But the list would soon change as Lodha constructors complete the 'World One' towers (again in Mumbai). The building would be whooping 442 meters and house 117 floors. The expected date of completion is in 2018.
The skyline of India is changing, for sure. What do you say? Share all the interesting skyscrapers coming up in India in this thread. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, the Galaxy Note 2 is winning hearts worldwide and it looks like Samsung will launch the Galaxy Note 3 at IFA in Berlin. The dates for the IFA have...
Samsung Galaxy S4 will be launched with Exynos 5 Octa CPU in India, says a report from SamMobile - the blog notorious for correct Samsung related leaks. Samsung is likely...
I have installed xampp v1.8.1 on my laptop and i wanted to run few jsp pages using it. Can anyone please help with instructions on how to do that?
The thing is i have been using Nokia 3110 Classic for about 5 years. And i think its time for me to change my phone, i searched and came to...
Boy o Boy! This is going to be a sad news for the lovers of Aakash - the $35 tablet that got fame all over the world as the 'Cheapest...