Simulation for DSSS using matlab simulink

Hiii all,

Do anyone have codes to generate Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum blocks? I mean the matlab codes to generate DSSS blocks. Or any links where i can get or download them? Because i tried googling but can't find the matlab codes.

Thank you....

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    matlab & DSSS ?? can you explain the whole integration part you are looking for?
  • aloneman
    aloneman
    Hi
    You need DSSS for Low/ High Detectability Signal Transmission ???
  • Vila
    Vila
    Hiiiiiii,

I actually need to design DSSS Anti Jam communication system using matlab simulink. I also need to investigate the effect of changing parameters such as type of channels, number of channels and number of users on DSSS Anti Jam communication system. I have all codes in C, but i dont know how to run C codes in matlab using MEX file. Therefrore i need all codes in matlab itself - matlab codes to generate DSSS simulink block diagram and to run it. I tried finding and googling, but cant get the matlab codes. Please help me...
    I need DSSS for both high and low signal transmission. Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I final year student, having problem with my final year project. Hope can get help from ur guys. I want to design the ‘Tx/Rx or Bluetooth’ systems. Which...
2 Assume that the binary bit stream {1000110110} is to be modulated using BPSK with a data rate of 1 Mbps. a.What is the first-zero crossing BW of the RF...
Any one can suggest me a good research Topic for my PHD Proposal to the following Title: Information Security Policy and Strategy Regards
Hey CE, I was thinking of something to build over Christmas break that would be simple yet useful. Being the eldest male in the home most of the day, (In...
Prachi is an actress who has to travel abroad for her shoots, giving her the opportunity to extend her social circle to all parts of the world. In November, she...