Simmtronics Xpad Turbo Tablet Surfaces Online; Voice Calling & Android Jelly Bean For Rs. 7,999

Simmtronics Xpad Turbo tablet has made an appearance on several e-commerce websites recently. The Xpad Turbo is a budget Android offering that delivers Android Jelly Bean experience at a sub Rs. 8K price tag. The tablet offers 3G connectivity, Dual SIM functionality and voice calling facility. The Xpad Turbo has a 7 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a WSVGA (1024 x 600 pixels) resolution. It runs Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) with the help of 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor, Mali-400 MP graphics and 512 MB DDR3 RAM. As expected from any tablet in this price range, the Simmtronics Xpad Turbo keeps the internal memory at a paltry 4GB and gives you a microSD card slot to expand the storage to up to 32 GB.

Xpad Turbo 2

The Simmtronics Xpad Turbo throws in a 2MP rear and 0.3 MP front camera, both of which are also able to capture video. The Xpad Turbo gives you Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Micro USB connectivity. The company claims that the 2800mAh Lithium ion battery will be able to last for 140 hours on standby and 3 hours on a video loop. The tablet measures 107 x 189 x 0.85 mm and weighs 273 grams. The maximum retail price of the tablet has been quoted at Rs. 8,999 but #-Link-Snipped-# has listed the product for 8,056 and Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com is selling the product at an even lower price of Rs. 7,999.

Replies

• sana592
    sana592
    Simmtronics Xpad X730 has a display size of 800 x 480 px...
    Focus more "DASH"
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Hi !

Thanks for informing. At CE, we make sure to get our facts right. Since the product has not made its way to the official company website, we took the help of online retail listings to bring you the information. Both #-Link-Snipped-# and Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com have listed it to have a “7 inch Capacitive Touchscreen with 1024 x 600 pixels”. If you have obtained any official listing, Please upload the link or a screenshot and we shall make the changes.

Addressing your concerns, the #-Link-Snipped-# is an older Android tablet from the company which ran Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0). The Turbo though runs Jelly Bean.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fellas i need your help me in locating a piezo ceramic supplier , for my project . The following would be the responsibilites to be performed ; 1) You need...
Where is the mistake in the below explanation? ​
1. Go to start button, click on all programs. 2. Click on Accessories and right click on CMD and select the option "Run as Administrator" 3. In cmd type:- SLMGR...
Do you have any clue about human brain capacity; if not read this... Per a scientific study, The human brain has an estimated storage capacity of 256 exabytes (or 256...
hiiiiiii frnds am K ashish i hail form a place called warangal.... i am perceiving my graduation in home town it self from CJITS department of mechanical engineering...... my hobbies...