Signed up on IO? Tell the world here!

I have finished my Registration for IO access. Have you? Update here.

Registrations done !

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If you've registered successfully, let all know here!
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    I am done!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Snapshot from our Analytics:

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 11.09.20 AM
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Wow. Done registration ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Super! Congratulations to all the early adopters. We are filling up really fast and I'm hoping that our servers will keep up with all the sign ups.
  • SHEILA MARISSE BARRO
    SHEILA MARISSE BARRO
    signed up.. !! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • SIDDHANT SHARMA
    SIDDHANT SHARMA
    Signed up!!! But can you please tell me about the Apps and IO concept....got little bit confused
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    SIDDHANT M. SHARMA
    Signed up!!! But can you please tell me about the Apps and IO concept....got little bit confused
    Good to have your sign up. Your question being shortly answered here:
    CrazyEngineers IO Related Questions and Answers
    Stay tuned.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am done and excited... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Amazing response, guys! Another snapshot from our Analytics pages:

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 11.55.42 AM
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All of you are among the first 1000 early adopters. Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Murali krishna Gangineni
    Murali krishna Gangineni
    I am done ...
  • Prakhar Srivastava
    Prakhar Srivastava
    I am In .............................yipeeeee......................
  • Prakhar Srivastava
    Prakhar Srivastava
    it says my account is pending in review ................what does that mean and what's next ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dexter.morgan
    it says my account is pending in review ................what does that mean and what's next ??
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • lal
    lal
    You have me!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰
  • Kalaiyarasan Rajendran
    Kalaiyarasan Rajendran
    My response still under review.!!(
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kayas
    My response still under review.!!(
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mohit Kamra
    Mohit Kamra
    Ankita Katdare
    If you've registered successfully, let all know here!
    Registration Done!๐Ÿ‘
    Am I in top 1000?๐Ÿ˜’
    By the Way what are surprises ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    crazymandy
    By the Way what are surprises ?
    Congratulations. Surprises to be revealed along with access. You will receive an email.
    We will also make an announcement when we start rolling access to all early adopters.
    Stay tuned!
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Done.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    crazymandy
    Am I in top 1000?๐Ÿ˜’
    It seems so. Yes! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Jason Jose
    Jason Jose
    Done! would seriously like to know if I am among the top 1000 people! coz Crazy Engineers be like 'CRAZY'!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Jason Jose Chacko
    Done! would seriously like to know if I am among the top 1000 people! coz Crazy Engineers be like 'CRAZY'!!
    You are. Congratulations. We have still more spots left to 1000. ๐Ÿ‘

Let your friends know.
  • kishore grandhi
    kishore grandhi
    Done.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    #-Link-Snipped-# Snapshot from the UK please! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Unable to keep count. Analytics is exploding!

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 4.01.55 PM
  • saurabh prashar
    saurabh prashar
    Done registration
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just a note: You must receive an email that says your account is under review. This mail officially confirms that we have received your registration. If you haven't received this email, please write to hello [at] crazyengineers [dot] email
  • Chandan B S
    Chandan B S
    I signed up, did I make up to first 1000?.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    chandan B S
    I signed up, did I make up to first 1000?.
    We really can't say right now. You will know soon though.
  • lal
    lal
    Is pending review and under review the same? I have "pending review" for the last 24 hours.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    lal
    Is pending review and under review the same? I have "pending review" for the last 24 hours.
    Yes. It's the same thing. We will make an official announcement as soon as we are ready to roll out the first accesses. It is going to be in batches for the first 1000.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Registered ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Getting a sign-up every other minute.
    If you have signed-up, let us know here!
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    I did the first day!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Ankita Katdare
    Getting a sign-up every other minute.
    If you have signed-up, let us know here!
    Wondering why it didn't reach 1000 yet? You got my excitement rockets all fired up.
  • vishal deokar
    vishal deokar
    done it................
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    [Prototype]
    Wondering why it didn't reach 1000 yet?
    Doesn't happen every minute throughout the day. Was happening so between 11 to 12 today. We are steadily heading towards the first 1000.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Prototype]
    Wondering why it didn't reach 1000 yet? You got my excitement rockets all fired up.
    We're already at 599 registrations at this moment and we have about 400 more to go. Saturday and Sunday are the lowest traffic days on CE and the count's already beyond our expectation. We were crossing fingers for achieving 400 registrations in 2 days. ๐Ÿ˜€

That said, we aren't even hoping for explosive growth. Entire focus is on running a smooth show; ensuring that all the emails are answered and we monitor how system holds up. This isn't a typical startupish launch where the most of the rocks nose-dive after thumping in multiple Gs.

Frankly speaking, we're being extra cautious about almost everything. We haven't yet mailed the old registered members. We'll do that in the coming week. I'm guessing we should cross the 1000 sign-up count on Monday/Tuesday.

The actual roll-out of access is expected to begin early next week with most active members of CE community. We're also planning for giveaways, shop mega discounts and organizing contest for early adopters. More action in coming week ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Signed Up....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just a small reminder:

The account activations are yet to begin. I guess we're just about 200 short of 1000 signups as of now. Once we cross the 1000 signup mark; we'll begin phased roll-out of the system access.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Just signed up. I hope I'm not late ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aashish Joshi
    Just signed up. I hope I'm not late ๐Ÿ˜€
    Nope, you're all in.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Btw, we're not stopping at 1000 signups ๐Ÿ˜ . It's just that the first 1000 early adopters will be super special for us ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Btw, we're not stopping at 1000 signups ๐Ÿ˜ . It's just that the first 1000 early adopters will be super special for us ๐Ÿ˜€ .
    ๐Ÿ˜ Aah OK. I thought only 1000 people will get access for now.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aashish Joshi
    ๐Ÿ˜ Aah OK. I thought only 1000 people will get access for now.
    Nope. First 1000 people will have a special chance to participate in special contests, giveaways and mega-super discounts on our upcoming store (part of IO ecosystem).
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Submitting and registering seems difficult. It shows loading symbol only for a long time. I have 3G access and could surf all other high end pages with ease.Screenshot_2016-08-09-14-33-22_com.android.chrome
    I had entered all details and when i clicked submit it shows loading symbol for a along time
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    I had entered all details and when i clicked submit it shows loading symbol for a along time
    Did you enter any incorrect information or leave anything blank?
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did you enter any incorrect information or leave anything blank?
    I had entered all inputs but couldnt do it.
    I tried two browsers both opera & chrome in my redmi note 3
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I had entered all inputs but couldnt do it.
    I tried two browsers both opera & chrome in my redmi note 3
    It's important to enter correct information. If you're still facing issues, you could PM me your information and we'll double check if everything works as expected.
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's important to enter correct information. If you're still facing issues, you could PM me your information and we'll double check if everything works as expected.
    Finally done using desktop. Thanks for support.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Finally done using desktop. Thanks for support.
    Could you please tell us what really was the difference in the information that you submitted? Our testing on mobile devices didn't cause any issue. โ˜•
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you please tell us what really was the difference in the information that you submitted? Our testing on mobile devices didn't cause any issue. โ˜•
    The only difference is had given my initial"C" in last name while trying in mobile but gave my fathers name while trying desktop. A single letter in last name could have raised the issue for me.Its my analysis.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The only difference is had given my initial"C" in last name while trying in mobile but gave my fathers name while trying desktop. A single letter in last name could have raised the issue for me.Its my analysis.
    Thank you for the feedback. We're checking and improving the system.
  • seeniyammal muthuveeran
    seeniyammal muthuveeran
    It says existing email.what can I do
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    M.SEENIYAMMAL
    It says existing email.what can I do
    Have you signed up earlier? If yes, you just need to wait for the account activation email from us. If you did not sign up and getting issues; please write to #-Link-Snipped-# and someone from our team will help you with signing-up.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our career guidance app will let you ask your questions privately to our experts and get help from them. We will reveal more information about it to our early adopters;...
I have completed my engineering with electronics and communication. Plzz tell me more about cdac and informed me about jobs in my field...
Is there any such feature available? I have seen people directly contacting the people they follow? Can you please guide me how to use these feature if available?
Personal congratulations to kautabh and Ankita and everyone behind the team. If I am not mistaken long back, may be around 2011, I had suggested a marketplace for CE. Good...
Keeping a reference to my undergrad course, while we entered the world of industrial instrumentation, we were introduced to a particular sub-topic known as instrumentation in a hazardous area. Although...