Should robots replace politicans....

The other day i was surfing across the t.v and was fed up with the constant debate between politicans or local MLA's with the news hungry people,i don't understand how the hell do they even have time to fight on t.v when there is so many probs left to be resolved.SCAMS is a 5-LETTER GOLD WORD which seems to are of specification of some politicans,the coal scam,the 2g scam,the transportation scam,the political party scam....and many many more.Though its rising and rising it seems the president should stop all work and find out first who's scamming and who's not XD,but though indias democracy is famous all over worlds and others have copied our system and have mastered it,we still need to brush up ....but as world knows that'AN ENGINEERS HAS A SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS' so i came across a solution,though it may sound crazy but giving a try is no harm,the solution is simple we need judgement which is quick,1000% accurate and people who run our country be true to thier concious.though we have fast track courts,but solving all pending cases around India will take 500 courts,10 years to solve and pass judgement.so why not strengthen our system,our politcial system.politican's as we know half of them are just in parliament with sheer luck ,fake degree and kg's of note to burn.what if robots rule our judicial system,the parliament.imagine a robot giving judgement having a Cpu 100 times faster,quicker and cant be buyed or tempered with money.what if the robot was the final person to pass the bill.1 robot passing the bill saving total 15 crores including total cost of all member to travel and fill their big belly everyday.a machine mind would simply make decisions easy and error will be less.all the bribe-world in my india will be reduces drastically.give it a think engineers about what U fell and do comment below,would really love if people will follow and share their views,cause i believe 'AN ENGINEER CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND AN ENGINEER'' thank you ...!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to debates section.

Robots replacing politicians?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How to programme corruption into a Robot, if this is for India?
    If the Bicenntennial Man becomes a reality, then may be robots can join politics.
    Bicentennial Man (Film)
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    This is really interesting thought I always have in my mind. The best way to eradicate corruption is to remove the human interference at corruption prone areas.

For eg. The current scenario is, if you cross a red light, you pay Rs.100 to the traffic officer & he'll leave you.

Instead of this, as soon as you cross red light, the fine is issued to you automatically. You're supposed to pay this fine to something like automatic collection machine. If you break three or more red lights, before paying your previous fine, a warrant should be automatically issued & required to be updated about the status by concerned officer. If concerned officer failed to get hands on the culprit without a valid reason in a given time frame, the officer should be prosecuted. I've pretty much just skimmed the surface of the idea I have, but I've the solutions for the possible & obvious looking disadvantages you can think of.

Replacement by a machine will surely aid in controlling the corruption.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For the facts' sake, we already have a ROBOT in the top job ๐Ÿ˜
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    getting 1000 Bicenntennial robots is cheap then the total cost of all our ministers...
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    The_Big_K
    Thread moved to debates section.

Robots replacing politicians?
    just have a small query,u moved to the debate section,so how do i directly post it there,and is there any way in which all people in the group could share their views regarding the idea..>?????
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    [Prototype]
    This is really interesting thought I always have in my mind. The best way to eradicate corruption is to remove the human interference at corruption prone areas.

For eg. The current scenario is, if you cross a red light, you pay Rs.100 to the traffic officer & he'll leave you.

Instead of this, as soon as you cross red light, the fine is issued to you automatically. You're supposed to pay this fine to something like automatic collection machine. If you break three or more red lights, before paying your previous fine, a warrant should be automatically issued & required to be updated about the status by concerned officer. If concerned officer failed to get hands on the culprit without a valid reason in a given time frame, the officer should be prosecuted. I've pretty much just skimmed the surface of the idea I have, but I've the solutions for the possible & obvious looking disadvantages you can think of.

Replacement by a machine will surely aid in controlling the corruption.
    sir u have a wonderfull idea and i would really like to help u,i would like to share my view,imagine a small system is installed in our car,when u break a red light u have to pay a fine,suppose this fine is deducted directly from your account(account made by traffic dept,in which u deposit 1000 rs as an e.g),if u break 3 times the signal the system installed in our car stops the car and unless and untill u dont pay ur fine the car wont start,also most of the accidents taking place are due to students driving car without proper linsence,so instead of car key to start the car,why not install a face regonization which detects our face or a fingerprint detector which reds and checks whether u have a valid lisence or not.not only accidents will be less also the bribery will stop and police mens will have to search for another job.in case of bikes,the same system will work if the driver has valid license and is wearing a helmet,the helmet should me connected via wireless chip and when worn should signal the system to start the engine,in this way people showing of thier biking skills and imagine that they are riding a sports bike will hopefully leave a few more years....!!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rohanrockxxx
    just have a small query,u moved to the debate section,so how do i directly post it there,and is there any way in which all people in the group could share their views regarding the idea..>?????
    It's not at all difficult. Look here for tutorial on how to post a thread in any section: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    thanks
    The_Big_K
    It's not at all difficult. Look here for tutorial on how to post a thread in any section: #-Link-Snipped-#
    THANKS A LOT SIR-ADMIN....!!!!
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    well robots will certainly be successful in some of the areas as my friend mentioned, breaking rules of traffic, and in fact these type of technologies are already in use in some of the countries, BUT politics is not only about deciding whether any action is right according to the already defined rules or not, politics is also about taking new decisions, constructing new rules and that can only be done by human mind only(even if we program these new rules into a robot) as we want to live the way we think is correct for us and not according to the rules and decisions made by a robot mind.
    now if you want to then the day will not be far when machines take over human race(like matrix ๐Ÿ˜›).
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    clZazy
    well robots will certainly be successful in some of the areas as my friend mentioned, breaking rules of traffic, and in fact these type of technologies are already in use in some of the countries, BUT politics is not only about deciding whether any action is right according to the already defined rules or not, politics is also about taking new decisions, constructing new rules and that can only be done by human mind only(even if we program these new rules into a robot) as we want to live the way we think is correct for us and not according to the rules and decisions made by a robot mind.
    now if you want to then the day will not be far when machines take over human race(like matrix ๐Ÿ˜›).
    hehe.....the day when the scenario becomes like matrix i bet we wont be alive to see that xd
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Gee. Now that is Cybermen talk. Killing the human emotion, corruption etc.

And, no. Didn't anybody watch 2001: A Space Odyssey?
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Also, when constructing a poll with a Yes or No choice, try to keep it non-partisan. Adding your opinion beside the answer isn't the right way to go about a survey.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    robots can replace humans in politics but still they are programmed and controlled by one human or other so till a completely independent robot is made this is not feasible
  • Henri
    Henri
    hahaha....YES...robot's should replace politicians....at least when one fails...program can be reset....and plus they will do exactly what they are meant to do
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    not practically sound but many problems can be resolved
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I forget the name of the law, but things in nature can soon adapt themselves to changes in the environment. In the same way I believe robots can develop feelings and emotions even if they were not programmed to.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    If they are honest and efficient, then they should definitely replace the politicos.
  • joseph siomn
    joseph siomn
    yes! bcs robot deeded information/instruction by use them ll be
    nice
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    If robots take power, they will just eliminate or enslave the human race to rid of world issues. Sounds logical.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    ash
    If robots take power, they will just eliminate or enslave the human race to rid of world issues. Sounds logical.
    True but that depends on the initial command given to the BOT right that must be also taken into concern

But this point here is worth discussing need more ideas here though
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    For every issue in this world, a single flavored solution never works. There's always an hybrid. If you carefully look, we don't have much problem in making the law, the problem is its enforcement.

Hence, let humans be the law makers and let the machines take the part of enforcement. No mercy, neutral. This will definitely work out.
  • Henri
    Henri
    ash
    at least we would know what they are doing....politicians are doing the same thing only behind closed doors...and plus we are in the digital era,which would lead to say the robots would be programable...and programs can be altered if they do not do intended purpose

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had completed my engg in electrical and electronics....i want sme courses or training to enhance my knowledge and for job prospects also.... any guidance or advice will be appreciated...๐Ÿ˜”
Hi..Cean's Yesterday i bought a domain name from Godaddy and i do have a Hosting Package in Bigrock. Now how can i connect these two account. Please help me thanks......
hai...... this is madhuri๐Ÿ˜€ i wud like to do a project in 3g/4g communication.....or bluetooth/wifi.....on the whole communication based..... i would like to know the best project which u ppl...
A novel approach to storing available mechanical energy for later use has been developed. A piezo membrane drives Lithium ions from one to the other side. The higher concentration of...
Excuse me CEans, I am trying to retrieve the data from MySQL Database using WHERE function, but here i want to check WHERE='123' as input. To say clearly (i.e) WHERE=%INPUT%...