Should I use Java or .Net for client project?

sir, i have a small Developing firm and used to develop using VB6 but problem is that my client now wants to get remotely access their business trend using both laptop and mobile and wants to get transaction message as well, moreover sir VB6 programs don't run in win8 op.System, i am very much strong in coding and logic please suggest me which platform i choose whether Java or .net. moreover in future if i want to do job in company which will be more valuable.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Since this is not a jobs/careers related query, I'm moving this to computer science engineering section.

It's difficult to provide any meaningful answer without knowing what exactly the issue is and whether switching from .Net to Java would solve the problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Guys Good Afternoon, I m new in these forum. These forum is marvelous platform to discuss and get some suggestions on various topics and difficulties. We are manufacturing ring...
Hi, I'm new here i wanna ask where i can put signature, i searched all settings but cant find there. so anyone tell me when will be signature allow.
I'm wondering what'd be faster. Let's say I've about 10K records which I need to search for autocomplete query. I believe I've two options- Source the data from a plain...
I completed my civil engineering , I have further decide to move in the field of construction management , and have entrepreneurial thoughts any suggestions by the elders and the...
Quote: No matter what you're in the mood to learn, there's a podcast out there to help you. The web's best educational podcasts can transform even the most boring commute...