Should I join DCS Technology Bangalore?

I AM RAJ I HAV SELECTED FOR DCS TECHNOLOGY BANGALORE FOR MCA INTERNSHIP....PLEASE CAN ANY ONE SAY ME WHETHER SHOULD I JOIN THIS COMPANY OR ITS A FAKE COMPANY....PLEASE SAY ME I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Whether the company is 'fake' or not can be checked from the registry. The company seems to be in the web design / logo design like services. You should first check your job profile and ensure that you're getting a job you're looking for.

Whether you should join this company or not depends on the job they are offering. Tell us more about it so that we can advise.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The company looks completely fake to me.
    I just checked if any applicants have filed for any complaints against the company, and I found that a lot of students mostly B.E. B.Tech freshers got cheated here.

See this -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I think all the students here should think and re-think and dig out more information instead of blindly paying the "fees" to such fake institutes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nippon Moon would soon become the world's biggest Ferris Wheel and is currently under development. The Giant Observation Wheel (GOW) as it's called, has been designed by UNStudio. The designers...
A team of researchers at Duke University’s Pratt School of Engineering have developed an inexpensive device made out of fibreglass and copper energy conductors capable of harvesting electricity from microwave...
Zync Mobiles has come up with a new smartphone in India with Zync Cloud Z401 whose tech specs are just about OK for the price of Rs. 4,499 that it...
Lenovo has come with a new smartphone-cum-tablet gadget called the Lenovo Vibe Z in China today and the device's is already generating some good vibes across the tech valley. Lenovo...
MAKO Robot developed by Michael Ghandour in Chino, California is fast getting popular as the artificial intelligence bot that can do EVERYTHING. Yep, the multi-lingual robot which is now up...