Should an IT engineer go for general government jobs?

I had a dream of becoming a school teacher since my childhood.But after class 10th I decided to go for engineering.
Now I think that was a immature decision due to lack of guidance.And I am totally confused what to do.
So guys please suggest me what should I do??
Should I go for an IT sector job or a General government job??

Replies

• avii
    avii
    why not teacher? If you still like being a teacher, pursue in that way. Pay is good too!

As for IT sector, depends on it. I personally do not like companies like Infy, where you end up being a robo.

Government job, not bad.

Just do what you are more interested in
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Totally depends on what you want to do. The best way to go about it is first figure out what kind of career you want for yourself and then see which track takes you closer to achieving it.

If you still want to be a school teacher; you should go for it. There aren't many school teachers with a background in engineering. You'd be exceptional teacher!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's no secret that Amazon Phone is coming in June and the latest leaks in the media hint at awesomeness this phone would bring to the masses. Amazon was reported...
Samsung did announce earlier this year that it's working hard on a Quad-HD or QHD (we're talking of 2,560 x 1,440 pixel resolution here) AMOLED panel, it'll have to satisfy...
Hi Guys, I am looking for a wide angle lens to work with on a short distance from a group of subjects (15 plus people- 50 people in one line)....
Getting scratches on your brand new car or bike is probably one of the worst experiences in life. There are scratch fixing solutions available in the market; but they aren't...
Lava and iBall seems to be in competition of who launches most number of smartphones; both the companies are constantly launching smartphones these days. While iBall has launched 3 phones...