Shocking Video: Indian Institutes of Tasteless Swearing

PaGaLGuY.com has posted an article on their front page titled "Shocking Video: Indian Institutes of Tasteless Swearing"

Read it here: #-Link-Snipped-#

The video features women from IIM-Calcutta (Premier MBA institute in India) abusing XLRI - Jamshedpur folks.

What do you think?

With the students taking down the culture to the lowest levels inside campuses; can these institutes compete with Harvard & Wharton? Post your views!

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    😁

No comments on this. Well... why do people have to prove time and again that after all we are Indians?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    tats a human-behavior,when those guys study there,they take pride being the best,and cant tolerate when they find themselves inferior in any way,how many business tycoons IIM's have produced????IIM simply gives u better education compare to other B-Schools which ensure healthy pay-packets,nothing else they teach you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    tats a human-behavior,when those guys study there,they take pride being the best,and cant tolerate when they find themselves inferior in any way,how many business tycoons IIM's have produced????IIM simply gives u better education compare to other B-Schools which ensure healthy pay-packets,nothing else they teach you
    I went through the discussion happening on Pagalguy and was shocked to see that most of the people think its OK!

Anyone comments on morality & ethics is called a moral police and asked to 'mind his/her own business'. I don't get the point.

I think folks @ Pagalguy did a good job by putting this up on their front page. Those who are willing to get into these institutes (IIM -C / XLRI) now have an idea about what to expect in the campus.

People have said that this is 'casual teasing' and happens in all colleges. I disagree. At least it didn't happen at such a 'low level' in my alma-mater.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Buddy!!!raging incidents in reknowed institute is famous right from IIT's to AIIMS,so be it!!!as for moral policing u shud be doing but at certain extent,citizens of INDIA are only concern abt themselves!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    Buddy!!!raging incidents in reknowed institute is famous right from IIT's to AIIMS,so be it!!!as for moral policing u shud be doing but at certain extent,citizens of INDIA are only concern abt themselves!!
    Well, I'm aware of that. I'm not sure, but do we have such cases from Stanford, MIT & OXFORD? 😒
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Well, I'm aware of that. I'm not sure, but do we have such cases from Stanford, MIT & OXFORD?
    What does that mean???

Ofcourse you will find it there. There will be druggies, thugs and maybe even gun totting idiots too!!! Its not like MIT, Oxford or is some "Heaven on earth for engineers"!?

How many MIT grads have been in the news or maybe famous?? maybe 10 out of THOUSANDS!

You know, even I used to think the same about these colleges, but in the end EVERY place on earth will have a few of these(only 10 from the video) who like to take part in degrading other people and being childishly stupid.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see. I wasn't aware of that. At least, I never came across any video showing students from these colleges falling to lowest levels of fun. Probably it exists all around the world; and I'm shocked to learn that.

But that's me.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Man, MIT grads are too busy doing kick ass projects than to abuse people 😉

I'd think university officials in the US would take serious action against students who do partake in those kind of activities. They have a reputation to protect *grin*
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Yea, thats a point. In India officials are no where to be seen and dont care, they are right, student mobs can sometimes be scary, remember when a professor got killed (forgot which uni, happened Jan or Feb)? that was sad.... In US students do a lot of crap but then get warned or get caught doing it and face strict actions.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    US is last place to study,arms are freely available & citizens there are jealous of foreigners(especially blacks),and they indulge in these kinda activities,poverty is also a main concern there,all-in-all reging exists everywere,even in military academyies!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of us have debated on this topic with our friends. Now let's see what engineers from all over the world have to say about this topic!
One fresh engineering graduate asked this question to me - "What should be my career objective?", "I need to write it in my resume". I'm very sure each one of...
That's my question to all great automobile/mechanical engineers out there! The question popped up in my mind after watching the Yamaha R15 - the bike with stunning looks and a...
CEans, How do you like the idea of featuring college events / techfests on CrazyEngineers so that each one of us knows what's happening in engineering colleges around the globe?...
Well honestly am still confused on naming topic so.. herez the thing i want: Some of the websites image based authentication ...to separate the human user from bot user....like in...